V

Tubbo was terrified to say the least. He barely knew how to read, let alone write. So there he was, communicator in hand, trying to get a guard to help him. Most of the castle staff were struggling to help rebuild. While Technoblade had killed a number of their guards, he had also set off a number of TNT in a separate location to distract the guards. This caused lots of damage to the castle and the main halls. Luckily, the TNT had missed the armory, but it cut off the pathway there. Tubbo knew even if Tommy and he had gotten away, they would be corned by the rubble. FInally, he was able to pull a guard to help him talk to Dream. His hands shook as he typed into the communicator exactly what the guard was telling him to do. Tubbo was not letting anyone take Tommy's communicator. While typing, he made several mistakes as he shook badly. Dream was going to kill him for letting Technoblade escape with Tommy.

"w/ Dream T0nmy was tak3n by T3chn0blad3. pl3as3 hurry h0m3. castl3 is d3str0y3d. cant r3ach th3 arm0ry. -tubb0"

He sent the message, watching the communicator with concern. As he waited, the guard did so with him. The guard had bandaged his neck to keep him from bleeding out. Tubbo knew he had to start helping with the repairs, but he was so focused on the communicator. In worry, he turned on the ringer, pocketing the device, and standing to help get the castle cleaned up.

The Great Hall was the bloodiest. In a sick joke, Technoblade had even set a dead guard's body on the throne in the Hall. They had quickly removed it, cleaning the throne with the most powerful disinfectant they had. Of course they had also started to clean the floors of the Hall as they removed the fresh bodies. The Hall looked like a blood bath. There was even blood on the ceiling. How it got there was not much of a mystery. Tubbo was rolling up the bloodied rug with two other servants. Nothing had been spared from the blood. While the Great Hall was the bloodiest, the hallway to the Armory was needing the most construction.

There was a large gaping hole in the side of the castle. Birds flew in and claimed new nests in the rafters of the castle. The hole extended about 20 feet in diameter, but the entire side had been taken out. Architects moved the servants away from the area as they deemed it too unsafe to walk on. Several architects had to move the rubble as carefully as possible without collapsing the floors they walked on. The roof above them was unstable as well. However, by the end of the day, a new pillar had been built to support the roof.

The servants worked several hours in preparation of the return of their King. The guard could only dream of getting the lightest sentence possible for being unable to keep the King's greatest treasure safe. As the light faded from the sky, Tubbo looked down at the communicator. It had just beeped, signifying a new message.

Dream whispered to you: I will be home in three days.

The curt message was threatening. When Tubbo announced that to everyone, the servants vowed to not rest until everything was back in order for their King to arrive. Many guards decided to help while other guards stood outside the hole to make sure no sneaky villagers tried to make their way in. The anticipation made the anxiety and tension thick in the castle. No servant or guard relaxed even as they saw a green man on horseback three days later.

-----

Tommy was adamant to make this the worst experience for Technoblade. He refused to call him by his full name, sometimes using Techno, Blade, or even bitch boy. For a 12 year old, he was well versed in the swears of his land. Technoblade was trying his best not to knock the kid out and just swing him over his shoulder. However, he knew that it would only hinder himself more. So he ignored the boy, continuing to ride as the boy sat in front of him, stuck in between the larger man and the horse.

In a hope to avoid detection, Technoblade strayed from any paths or villages. While it would definitely take longer for them to return to the Arctic Empire, he had to ensure that he kept the boy safe. His plan required him to. Although, he was curious. How had his voices known this boy's name? As Carl trotted through the deep brush of the oak forest, Technoblade finally opened his mouth to ask a question of his own.