VI

The way Dream slammed open the door left the entire hall silent. He had bent over to open the door, but promptly sood up. He marched forward, clenching his hand into a fist. The only sound in the hall was his footsteps on the bare stone floor. His eyes looked over each of his servants, seeing even less guards. Stopping in the middle of the room, he drew his blade and looked around once more. While on the way there, he had already decided on a punishment for his guards. However, the one he was most excited for was the little ram's.

"Tubbo..." the man did not yell, yet the sinister ideas that plagued the man's mind practically were given away through his tone. "Oh Tubbo...you fucked up this time..."

A guard stepped forward, trying to spare the kid's punishment. Yet, Dream wasn't one to play games. With a simple swoop, he decapitated the guard, turning to look at the rest of the servants and guards whom worked under him. "I will deal with you lot later.."

The crowd shifted, some starting to cry. There was an unsettling feeling that came with seeing Dream so upset. Many servants who were there never lasted long due to Dream's constant fits of rage. So when the ram finally did step out from the crowd, everyone felt the sinister smile that was hidden behind the mask. Tubbo stepped out, head bowed as he pulled the communicator out of his pocket. There was not a scratch on the device.

Dream snatched it, eyes narrowing at the ram boy. Using his sword, dried blood still on the blade from the previous battle Dream had been in, Dream lifted the ram's head up. The point of the blade pressed into the bandages on the boy's neck. Tubbo tried not to breathe, the movement of his throat causing the sword to press further in his neck. But Dream only pressed the blade further. "I was specifics...ram."

Tubbo gulped, trying to stutter out what had happened. "I-I-I heard...the-the alarms and wen-went to wake T-Tommy...w-we went to go to-to-to the ar-arm-armory...b-but... he was there...and-and he was looking for the most-most-most im-impor-impor-important th-thing to y-you...s-so he too-took T-T-Tom-Tommy!"

Tubbo coughed as the blade was lifted from his neck. He relaxed for a moment, closing his eyes. He was no expecting Dream to lift his blade and slap Tubbo's head with the blunt netherite blade. The ram fell to the ground, hitting his head on the stones below him. He was dazed, staring up at the man above him. Dream had stepped over him, kneeling and placing a knee on the boy's chest. He hummed a tune as he wrapped around Tubbo's horn. Continuing to hum, Dream placed his sword on the smaller boy's horn, close to his head. He then started to shave the horn, cutting well into the blood vessles of the horn. Tubbo shook, crying as his horn was taken. He never really liked his horns, but it was a part of him. Tommy had loved to shine them. Now dream was taking that.

As soon as the horn was off, Tubbo felt a weight be lifted from his left side of his head. Dream snickered, holding the horn in a bloody hand. Horn's didn't have nerves, but there was blood. Dream lifted himself off of Tubbo, grabbing him by the other horn and dragging him down to the Den. He wasn't done with his punishment yet, but there was a certain something needed in the Den. His taxidermy tools. He pulled Tubbo into the Den, tossing him on the ground, placing the horn on the table as he pulled out the chest full of the tools. He counted the scaples, the sanding tools, and the wax for horns, till he found what he needed. The knife was a special blade, sharpened by Dream himself. He always did all of his taxidermy, so he prefered to have his tools ready when he needed them. He grinned, grabbing the whole chest, stuffing it into Tubbo's hands and pulling him by the remaining horn to the dungeons.

All that was heard from the dungeons was the pitiful cries and the laughter of the crazed man.

---------(END OF TW)----------

Reaching the Arctic Empire, Tommy realized how warm Dream's kingdom was. The bite of the cool air when flying could never compare to the frigid cold of Technoblade's kingdom. His captor had offered Tommy his cloak, but the stubborn boy refused. He wrapped his large brown wings against his body. As they rode along, Technoblade noticed something odd with the brown one's wings. "How come some of your feathers are brown and some are gold?"