X

It had been several days since Tommy had arrived at the Arctic Empire. He graciously thanked everyone who had shown him so much kindness. King Philza had made it so he did not receive any criticism while there. The whole castle felt like home. But Tommy knew it wasn't home. As much as he enjoyed the Arctic Empire's hospitality, he knew that his home was with Dream. So when the day came that a pair of guards ran in with a note, he knew it was his time to go.

The note itself was from Dream. The cursive matched every note Tommy had received from Dream. Of course, it had to be from Dream. It had his signature as well. The note was addressed to King Philza, but Tommy was able to read it: "King Philza, I believe you have something of mine."

My brother is not one for you to hold against me. I will wage war on your lands just to rip the wings off your back if you do not give Tommy back to me. Using my brother as a pawn is a crime as horrible as murder. Return him at once. I will have my pet take him home safely. If there is any ill word that comes from his mouth, I will kill your last remaining son, Phliza...

":)"

The spark of joy in Tommy's heart solidified the love he still had. Dream cared that he was missing! Of course he would. He was Tommy's brother. Just like Tommy was Dream's brother. He never doubted his love. Tommy grinned, happiness spreading across his face as he looked up at King Philza. "I promise to only say the best things that happened! Like our flight, or skiing, ice fishing, and skating too!"

The old king smiled gently. He knew nothing Tommy said would stop the war that would be raging. The sad truth was coming for the boy, and it pained him to have to have the boy bear witness to it. The previous night, Philza had explained to Technoblade that he was not to turn Tommy in to Dream, but instead kill the other tyrant so that the lands could be at peace once more. Of course, Technoblade was skeptical. Even as they traveled together, the piglin became fond of the boy. The voices in his head had simmed for the most part, mainly because of the one voice. It seemed quite happy with the arrangements at the moment.

No one was prepared for who was going to show...

Tubbo waited for the two to show at the plaza. It was a village within the Arctic Empire's territory, but it was close to the border. Perfect. The village, for the most part, was abandoned. There were still a few villagers there, but none had dared to come out. Tubbo looked around from the time he had arrived. While it seemed large enough, the village was completely barren of all life, even plants. Why had the King chosen this village as the rendezvous. Tubbo chose an abandoned house closest to the plaza as his vantage point to watch from. The home itself looked abandoned in a rush. He didn't know why, but he used the supplies left to entertain himself and feed himself before the party arrived.

He snapped out of his head as he saw the two people approach. He watched carefully, making sure it was actually Tommy. The boy was riding on a seperate horse, one that was clad in iron armor and suited for a king. The armor had the painted symbol of the Arctic Empire drawn onto the shoulders of the armor. Tommy was sitting on the horse, from what Tubbo could make, wearing a cloak to cover his arms from the freezing north temperatures. Continuing to watch, Tubbo saw Technoblade dismount and tie both the horses before helping Tommy down.

Technoblade looked around before turning to Tommy. "It doesn't look like Dream is here yet, but we do not have much time."

He pulled out bindings from his bag, having Tommy turn to be binded. Tommy found that he did not tie the binds as tight as he did before. He giggled to himself but did not comment on it. Technoblade then tied his wings, using an iron blinding. He attached the binds to each wing before pulling a chain through each hole. This was the part that Tommy dreaded the most. The binds on his wings weighed down his wings significantly. But it had to be done before Dream arrived so that the part looked accurate. Neither did the two of them know, Tubbo was watching from the building to the right of them.