audition (2)

"So how was it?" asked Earth as soon as he saw Prem came out from the audition room.

"great I think?" answered Prem scratching his nape.

"is the result out?"

"not yet, they will announce it after the lunch break. oh yea, they also prepared us lunch. Wait here I'll take it for us"

Earth nodded and took his seat back.

...

"Excuse me, isn't the lunch box is one for each person?" someone grab his hand stopping him.

"ah, yes it is." Prem tried pulling his hand slowly from the grip,

"then why did you take both of it?" asked the man

"it's for my friend" explained Prem

"is your friend come for the audition too?"

'ugh wtf is wrong with him' Prem is getting annoyed with this kinda busybody man but he try to play it cool

"he's not. I'll go first okay, bye?" Prem replied him and turned as fast as he could so he can go away from there as fast as he can but that man is faster than his sneaky move. His arm was caught AGAIN

"then..i believe that's mine" said the guy. Prem turned facing the brown haired guy

"it's yours?" asked Prem. Confuse. He then looked at the guy's shirt and there's the number sticker on it which means he came for the audition too.

'ah, so the 2 box left is mine and his.. but there's nothing left for Earth?' thought Prem. After a few debate on his mind, he handed the other lunch box to the guy.

"here. sorry, I thought- "

"Boun! What are you doing here?, I've been searching for you. Here is your lunch"

Prem was cut off by the yells, a girl stopped beside the guy which he believed named Boun and handed Boun a paper bag. The guy took the paper bag and then turned back to Prem,

"you can have it. I got mine. Tell your friend to eat it well. Bye" He left.

"eh? "

...

"For the last two roles, a pair of bestfriends Dan and Nat which also friends of Kin"

Prem rubbed his sweaty palm multiple times. He auditioned for Dan role because he thinks Dan character fit him well.

"Congratulations to Mark Siwat. He will take the role for Dan."

The room is full with applause and congratulate the guy announced just now and there's Prem in silence. His hopes are all shattered. He didn't make it. He lowered his head hiding his dissapointment.

"and lastly for Nat, give the biggest applause to Prem Warut! Congratulations!"

"hah?!" he may have gasped a little too loud and gained the whole room's attention

"yes it's you. i'm sorry if i shocked you" teased the staff.

...

"CHEERS!!!"

One shot of apple juice! They can't drink alcohol since Earth have a morning class tomorrow and Prem have his first script reading meeting. So they celebrated Prem's success with fried chicken and a bottle of apple juice.