Cling

3 days at Phuket, 4 scenes done only 1 left. As the second couple, Boun and Prem doesn't have much scene to shoot here. They have more free times than work. It's also been 3 days Boun being Prem personal bolster. 

Today they finished their shoot early since it's just a simple scene and now they are free for the whole day. Prem planned to go to nearest mall to find himself a new plushie so that he doesn't need to bother Boun anymore.

Finished changing his close, he pick up his bag and headed to his manager asking for permission to go to the mall and Boun unintentionally heard him.

"Are you going out ?" asked Boun to Prem. Prem nodded

"yup, I want to buy new pillow" 

"oh.. you don't want to hug me anymore ?" teases Boun

Prem manager who sit beside Prem looked at them, Prem panicked upon hearing those words coming out from Boun, He hurriedly bow to his manager excusing themselves and pushed Boun out of the room.

"why did you said that?"

Boun smiled, 

"aw, you said you want to buy new pillow doesn't that mean you doesn't want to hug me anymore?" asked Boun teasingly

Prem panickly looking around them fortunately there's no one in the hallway. 

"If you say it that way what would people think if they heard it?"

"oops did I said something wrong?" Boun covered his mouth as if he just revealed a top secret.

"oh god, whatever. I just don't want to bother you. It must be annoying and uncomfortable for you to sleep with me clinging on you. isn't it?" explained Prem.

"I never said that" replied Boun. He never said that he didn't like Prem clinging on him, he also have a good sleep for the past 3 days so nothing really disadvantaging him.

"but still, I will still need it when we go to the next site" resist Prem. 

"then you can use me again, I don't see any problem" insist Boun

"but I- " Boun cut off Prem before he finish adding another excuse,

"how about, if you still couldn't find your pillow until the last day we are here I'll bring you to buy a new pillow." suggested Boun.

Prem look at Boun, confused. 'is he really doesn't feel uncomfortable having someone to hug him all night like that?'  'or he is trying to get close to me?' 

"okay then. but don't you dare complain me clinging later" Prem gave Boun an early warning as he might get more clingy once he's comfortable.

Boun nodded.

"let's eat" 

...

"I see you are closer now with Prem." Dao put her coffee on the table before taking the seat beside Boun.

"Yeah, we need to act together right" replied Boun. He sips his coffee showing no interest on the conversation he know where it will lead.

Dao didn't say anything after knowing Boun wouldn't like if she tell him to limits himself. They both enjoy their morning coffee with the calm morning view.

It is their last day on Phuket, Boun and Prem doesn't have any scene to shoot today so they stroll around the beach waiting the others to finish.