3 years ago (1)

[ HOT! : Main Couple from Love Magic the series caught having a lovely date in fancy restaurant on Valentines night ?]

"oh shit!"  "why would they post it here"  "Alex must be shocked"

He panicked after seeing his photos with his boyfriend two days ago got leaked. It's not like he's scared people know they're on a date, he's scared that this will affect Alex. He have been persuading Alex to announce their relationship to public but Alex said he's not ready yet. He respect him and understand that it's not an easy decision plus they are only been together for 3 months.

He grab his phone and dialed his beloved boyfriend's number. No answer.

"did he saw it?"  "ohmygod this is not good"

he keeps calling, it's ringing but nobody answered until it's finally went to voicemail. it's almost 12am now, so he assume Alex already fell asleep. He decided to leave him a message.

"if you saw this please call me back"

...

ring! ring!

Dao : "Hello Boun, what is that article about?"

Boun : "hello, what article? I just woke up"

Dao : "you need to explain to me and I'm positive the company too"

Boun : "what are you talking about?"

Dao : "check your phone"

rubbing his sleepy eyes hoping his vision to be clearer, he check his notifications, there's 5 missed calls. 4 from Dao and one from the company. He then recalled on what happened last night, the photos!

before checking anything else, he went straight to twitter.

[ Love Magic the series's Marwin denied dating rumor with co-star, Top. "It was his one-sided feelings for me. I like him as friend only" ]

[ Starfish Ent. confirmed their Actor, Boun Noppanut catch feelings with his acting partner, Alex during Love Magic the series promotion and it was one sided]

"HAH?!"

 ding!

(message from Alex)

Alex : Mr. Ryu want to see us. see you at office

...

"it's not one sided!. we have been dating for 3 months!"

that's the first thing he said after Mr. Ryu, the company's director explained about the issues. tears in the verge of falling, clenching all emotions in the fists. Alex is sitting on the right side of the office, eyes on the floor.

the tense in the room keep rising. Dao and Alex's manager remain silent as both of them also not aware on what happening between Boun and Alex.

"so what? you're gonna tell everyone about that?. what do you think they would react? you think they will celebrate you?" replied the director.

"I believe that they will understand" added him.

Boun wiped his tears off before it rolls down his cheeks. he turned to Alex, waiting for him to say something.

but he said nothing.

"that's not how thing works Boun." replied Mr.Ryu

"you could have just denied the rumors, y- you could have said we just having a normal dinner?! b- but you choose that?" Boun voice are shaky, he's holding his anger, tears, dissatisfaction and disappointment. 

"Isn't it better to just tell the truth? you did fell in love right?" 

"but it's not one sided love ! Alex love me too" added Boun. He can't accept at how they decide to release a statement that his love was one sided.

"say it Alex, say that we love each other"

no response. 

"calm down Boun. nothing good will come out if you're acting like this" seeing the tense atmosphere, Dao tried to calm Boun down. Dao gave Teo, Alex's manager a 'do something' look but he just shrugged it off.

inhaling a deep breathe, Boun took the seat in front of Alex who still avoiding eye contact.

the director get up from his seat and walk towards them.

"Boun, listen carefully. I'll explain" he strokes Boun's back slow.

"Both of you have a bright future ahead, this rumors will last only for awhile. People will forget about it after few months"  Mr. Ryu explained the real reason.

"But you announced that it was one-sided, isn't that will affect Boun?" as Boun's manager and also his bestfriend, she think that something is wrong with the statement released. She might not know what actually happened, whether it's really one sided love or not but the statement is clearly biased.

"No. It won't affect anyone. It's a win-win situation." denied Mr. Ryu.

"How come is that win-win situation?" Dao still find the excuse are ridiculous. It is clearly affect Boun's name only.

"Alex got a main male role in a cable channel, by denying this rumor he can expand his career" Mr. Ryu rested his hand on Alex as he explained himself.

"and how's that benefits Boun?" fight Dao.

"and Boun... can rest. I heard your mom is sick. You can take care of her in the mean time and come back when thing calms" replied Mr. Ryu.

"please don't drag my mom in this matter" that's it. he have heard enough excuses. His director is clearly trying to ruin his career. He doesn't know what he did wrong for him to deserve this, and to make thing worse, Alex is not saying anything.

But Dao is not done yet. Boun does not deserve this. Boun and Alex both save this company by the successful of Love Magic and this is what Boun get in return? This is unfair.

She lost her temper, she stood up from her seat and ready to fight but Boun is faster. He grab Dao's hand making her stop. He got up from his seat,

"if that's what you say then I have no choice but to obey. If there's anything else then I'll leave first" Alex seems shocked by Boun's words of obeying the director. Boun locked his eyes with Alex's for a few seconds before he bows one last time and pulling Dao leaving the room.

________________________________________________________________________________

Here's an update ! hope yall stay safe and hydrated <3