fall

"I never said I like you more than friends" he said that with a stern face as if he really meant it

"No, you're lying right? Is it because Mr. Ryu asked you to said this to me?" Boun took a wild guess. He sure that they love each other, he felt that mutual feelings. 

"Enough Boun, you're being delusional right now. All I do is for fanservice and the series promotion, that's all not more than that." 

"oh come on Alex, we both know it's more than that" Boun reach for Alex hands but Alex pulls away.

"I know Mr. Ryu is against this but we can discuss this with him and I'm sure if our fans know about this they will like it too" Boun tries to persuade Alex to figure this thing out together. 

"Stop it Boun, what can I do to make you understand that I don't like you the way you think I am? I don't like you more than friends and co-worker Boun, and if you keep acting up like this I might as well not like you as friend too" 

...

"what do you mean?" now Prem gave his full attention to the guy beside him. He usually not really into others business but since the guy said that the scene is just like Boun's past triggers him. The scene was truly devastating for one to face.

"you don't know or you pretend to not know?" the guy ask him back. as far as he knows, everyone in the bl industry knows about that so he assume Prem also knows.

"no I really don't know" replied Prem. Now his curiosity are choking him. 

'is it something that I should know?' 'is it a topic I should avoid when with Boun?'

"wow that's new, so how far did you know about him?" the guy placed his hands on Prem's shoulder pulling him closer. 

"uhm... that he's been in the industry longer than me?" answered Prem innocent. He surely doesn't know anything about Boun.

"ohhooo everyone in this room except those two extras are in the industry longer than you" he point out the two guys at the waiting room before continuing his lesson to Prem.

"sooooo since you have zero background data, let's start with his previous top series Love Magic. He's the second couple in that series but suprisingly their couple got double of the main couple fame and that's how it all start" he stop. He sips on his coffee before continue, Prem nodding his head listening and digesting the new information.

"he's so close with his partner and their chemistry is out of the league, no other couple at that time are as good as them. Lots of promotion, events and endorsement and they event rumored to have another series together as main couple but - "

"YACHT ! Your cue in 3 mins!"

one of the crew called Yacht to get ready for his scene which forcing him to stop his storytelling with Prem.

"oopsie, let's continue later"

Frustrated. He was already immersed in Yacht story and dying to know about something that everyone seems to already know but yet he couldn't.

"what's the secret?"

Prem startled by the sudden question. He turned and it was Boun. He caught off guard since he was talking about Boun with Yacht just now.

"no- nothing" he stuttered

"hahaha sorry, did I startled you ?" Boun handed Prem a cup of coffee he brought from outside.