THE END..

Kriya was in the centre holding Ridhima's hand while the four boys were holding each side of the duppatta.

The background song was a song with a great memory for everyone mostly Kriyansh it was Khuda Jane.

The gates of the lawn opened and out of nervousness Kriya held Ridhima's hand tightly.

Karan who was beside them could feel her nervousness and therefore looked at her and gave her an assuring smile that made Kriya relaxed.

Rey's eyes found her from the mandap he was sitting at and he was staring at her. As Kriya was walking ahead Sharon who till now was standing besides Rey went towards them and help Kriya's hand leading her towards Rey who was already up from his chair and had taken a step ahead to help Kriya climb the Mandap. Soon they settled down and let the priest take over.

Sharon- Guys Kriya looks so pretty and look at the two of them I just can't believe that these two are finally getting married.

Rinni- I know right after all the differences that they are finally together, all this shows that true love actually exists.

On the mandap

The wedding chants goes on as Rey and Kriya followed what they were asked to do. Masi was settled  next to them to do the rituals on Kriya's parent's behalf

Soon Sharon was asked to tie the knot for the pheres.

Both Rey and Kriya were asked to stand up and take 7 rounds around the holy fire where Kriya will be ahead of Rey in the first four rounds and the Rey will lead Kriya

Rey forwards his hand to her and she takes it with a smile as they took rounds around the fire as asked. Everyone threw flowers on them. As the finished the last round Neha was asked to bring forward the plate that had the sindoor and mangalsutra.

Rey picks the sindoor and fills it in Kriya's parted hair and Kriya out of this new feeling closed her eyes and enjoyed the moment, while as background the gang was wooing and cheering for the newlywed couple.

He then picked the mangal sutra and stares at Kriya for a while before he leans closer to her and moves his hand around her neck to fix the mangal sutra for her.

The pandit finally announced them as a wedded couple and asked them to take blessings from all their elders. They first took blessings from the pandit and then the rest. After that Kriyaansh went to the gang that carried them up and threw them in the air.

THE END.