Sangeet/cocktail party

After the haldi function, the boys were sitting outside in the backyard of the farmhouse, while the girls were in the kitchen preparing some snacks.

A-everything is set here, simmi can you please go and call kriya she must be in her room.

Soon simmi and Kriya came from up while the girls came with different trays containing cookies and coffee with other small snacks

K- wow, guys this setup is so nice(she said while settling down beside Rey.

Sw-we thought why don't we relax outside and enjoy the weather.

R-But we need to something how about we play truth and dare.

Karan-No that's boring how about you guys tell us your story since Ridz and I just know Kriyas perspective.

R-I think that's a good idea but instead of telling the whole story how about you all tell us your thoughts about each one in this group.

At first, all were confused then Swayam got it and said.

Sw- Okay i get it, like when i first met Kriya she banged into me and started abusing me though it was not my fault and thought of her as a rude girl.

K-okay that was mean Sawaym but when i met Swayam i thought that he was a geek since he was reading the economics textbook while walking to class.

R-well for me Sharon was always a princess but when i met Kriya i found her like a baatcutter since she did not let me finish my sentence(he said while hugging Kriya nad giving her a forehead peak)

Sh-For me rey was always my bro but when i met Kriya i thought she is so mean but that was only because of our rivalry.

Soon everyone started their opinions and the gang did not realise how time flew. They all decided to finally call it a day and went to sleep.

Next Day

Since all the functions were in the evening so everyone thought to just chill around. Rey and Kriya came out of their rooms to hang out with the gang but they were nowhere to be found out.

Then maasi told Kriyansh that the gang is busy and now Kriyaansh can just hang around and chill with each other. Through Kriya was still in doubt Rey was the happiest since he got to spend some time alone with kriya.

KRIYA'S ROOM.

They both entered the room and Rey jumped onto kriya's bed with her.

R-finally we get some time to spend together (he said hugging kriya)

k-(responding to  Rey's hug )kriya was about to stand up but rey pushed her down and leaned near the face 

Feeling his breath on her face she turns to him

"Rey", she breathed looking into his eyes.

He holds her hand and guides them to his chest as he takes a step closer.