What to do?

3 months later...

It was a beautiful morning for the person lying down on the bed. Sun raise were hitting on this charming and beautiful face disturbing her sleep. "Maasi, close the curtains", said the girl covering her face with her pink fluffy pillow.

"Kriya, wake up. I don't believe that this girl is getting engaged today and instead of being hyper she is busy sleeping here, my poor Rey I don't know how he will handle this trouble"

"What Maasi, you woke me up," Said kriya "And about Rey handling me, he will handle me cause I am the best and will not change for anyone" she continued coming out of her bed. "You will have to change, your behaviour"Maasi retorted.

"I  will not," said kriya. And turned around

After getting ready she went down.[Note: Kriya stays with her Maasi and her cousin].

SWARON'S HOUSE

Here morning was as usual where swayam was sleeping hugging Sharon when someone knocked at their door making Swayam wake up and check the door. At the door, Ramu kaka(the house servant)

"Swayam baba Rey bab has come and wants to meet you," He said and after Swayam replied both of them went down to meet Rey. While Rey downstairs was pacing around the room to and fro. Standing at a Swayam looked at Rey and asked Ramu kaka"What is Rey doing here" to which Ramu kaka said that he doesn't know. Swayam shaking his head asked Ramu kaka to go and bring 3 cups of coffee since Sharon is the one who always cooks breakfast for her and swayam(guys Sharon does work in a dance academy but also like making food for Swayam, who works with his dad)

"Hey, Rey wassup why are you worried" Asked Swayam.

"What do I say yaar Swayam, Dad called today and said that the ring I ordered for the engagement cant be delivered today since there has been a confusion with the date."

What!!!!", came a voice from up which obviously belonged to Sharon.

"o.m.g what will we do now Rey" she continued."Exactly, Sharon, I don't know my self."He said. Without letting Swayam speaking both of them started pacing around. Swayam set aside on the sofa and started thinking of an idea to solve this problem. That when the whole gang came excluding Neha who was with Kriya.

"Why is everyone so quiet today?"Asked a confused Vicky. Everyone else agreed. The three looked at each other with a worried look. It was as if no words were coming out of their mouths

After a while, Simmi shouted at them and ordered them to say what has happened. An angry Rey said that my engagement has been cancelled to which everyone shouted what!!!

After coming back to reality all of them asked what actually happened and this time Swayam told them the issue and without letting them answer he said,

"Guys, I know the problem is big but there is a solution to it and the solution is..........

OKAY SO HELLO FRIENDS I AM BACK AFTER 1 WHOLE YEAR.I KNOW YOU ALL HATE ME AND ALL BUT HONESTLY I