IMPORTANT.

Guys sorry I know that I have left everyone hanging and haven't been updating so here I am answering some questions you all might have.

Where Was I All This time?

So , I am basically from Kenya and we had our first case of covid-19 announced on March 13th 2020.My university was closed 5 days after the first case and although I expected myself to not have any classes and be free but that was not the case.

My classes continued the next day only and since then I have been doing online classes .Along, with that due to the situation we had to let go of our house help so thus was really busy doing home chores.

When Had I Decided to update my book?

So, after I got used to all that is happening around me I decided to update both my books on Sunday and also promised my self to have a weekly update on Sundays. The Sunday I had planned to update my book was 3 weeks back when we heard about the death of Bollywood star SUSHANT SINGH RAJPUT.

I clearly remember that day when I was thinking to correct my drafted chapter and before I even logged into Wattpad I thought of just scrolling through my instagram  when I saw a post about him. To say that I was shattered will not be wrong honestly I have never been affected by any celebrities death but his death was really effective for me.

As a human being we always pray for each others wellbeing but sometimes we do something that may hurt someone really badly that he/she is not in his right sense. I don't want to be a part of the discussion of whether he actually died by suicide or he was killed but somehow I realized that mental stress is something that can never be explained.

So after his death news I had no mood of doing anything and since then my mind is just surrounded with things that may have saved him. One main help we can give one another is support. Support can really help one be confident in himself so therefore, today I request all of us to support the writers of wattpad by commenting and voting for them.

Next Update?

THE NEXT UPDATE WILL BE ON FRIDAY .

How Many More Chapters Remaining?

3 more.