TOGETHER FOR LIFE❤❤❤

Later that night everyone decided to go to sleep since they had to wake up early the next morning since the wedding rituals were to start from the morning.

The next day.

Everyone apart from the bride and groom woke up early and took over their decided responsibilities for the day. Sharon and Ruhi being Rey's sisters had to get his turban ready along with his wedding room. They both requested Rey to sleep in the guest room the previous night so that they are free to do what they want in his room without him disturbing them.

Amar and Bharat took the duty of organizing the meals for the day and since everyone needs to get ready they were on their foot trying to organize a quick meal as lunch for the guests to have before they proceed to get ready.

While the girls decided to be in charge of organizing makeup rooms and separate spaces for each makeup artist to take their time and get everyone ready. Before Kriya gets ready for her wedding she was asked to wear a simple read attire for her chuda ceremony.

 Before Kriya gets ready for her wedding she was asked to wear a simple read attire for her chuda ceremony

Wearing this she set and attended the puja that was to be done before her wedding.After the puja was done the pandit asked for the bride's mama(maternal uncle) to come forward but since kriya has no uncle Karan stood forward and did the ritual of making her wear the chuda.

After the puja was done the pandit asked for the bride's mama(maternal uncle) to come forward but since kriya has no uncle Karan stood forward and did the ritual of making her wear the chuda

After she had her chuda on all the married ladies and her friends came forward and attached the kalire on to her chuda's

masi- Okay all the unmarried girls sit down and now let's see who is next to get married.

Respecting to what Masi said all the single girls and the guys set down while kriya was banging both her hands together so that something falls.

[For those who don't know what Chuda is "A choora (or Chura; plural chooriyan) is a set of traditionally worn by a bride on her wedding day and for a period after, especially in weddings." while the kalira that are attached to the chooriyan are umbrella-shaped hangings which were earlier made of silver or dry coconut and makhana that are encrusted with dried beetle nuts and dry fruits. The significance is to provide good wishes to the bride and to remind her of her cousins and friends whom she is going to leave behind when she gets married]

Kriya stood up and went to where everyone was settled. They were all seated in a raw with Rinni being the first one and Nil being the last one. Kriya shook her hands three times at rinni but nothing happened and Kriya moved on soon she reached Neha and while shaking her hands Neha was like,

Neha: Yaar, I wish for to fall on me please God.

she was continuously praying when suddenly she heard a scream and she opened her eyes to see the kalire on her head.

Neha-Yes,(and she started dancing), seeing her everyone got excited and soon they realised that they need to get ready for the main function.

In Kriya's Room.

Her makeup artist was already with her makeup when Neha and Vishakha along with Ridhima entered the room. 

Neha-Wow Kriya you are looking awesome.

V- i swear, for sure you will give Rey a hard time to keep his eyes of you today.

K(while blushing)- Thanks, guys.

Soon Karan came and said that- Kriya you looking so beautiful. Are you ready?

Kriya nodded her head

Karan held her hand and led her outside where swayam, Bharat and Amar were waiting for her.

Soon they covered her head with a dupatta that is meant to protect the bride from any evil.

GUYS ONE MORE CHAPTER WILL BE UPLOADED SOON.