Friends like Family

GUYS, PLEASE NOTE THAT THE GANG IS GOING TO LONAVALA 

The next day.

Everyone from Kriya's house including Neha and the rest went to Sharon's house since they decided that they will leave from there.

When they entered inside they saw around three bags being brought down. It was no being deal for the gang to know whose those are for.

Karan-whose bags are this?

Bharat-who else these bags would be from apart from the queens Sharon, this is nothing when we went for camping she carried 3 full bags will you believe it.(saying so he started laughing making the rest laugh as well)

Sharon-(from the back) what the Bharat, why do you always tease me only?

Bharat-just like that 

Sharon-And by the way, those things that I took really helped us a lot like the candles and the matchbox and

Swayam-who came down with his bag-Okay babe it's fine we all know how well you organize everything.

Kriya-Okay people's I think we should leave Rey is waiting outside. (The way the gang decided to travel was that they will have four cars)

Kriyaansh and Pihu in one car

Rimar,viha in another

 Swaron, nill,simmi and Bharat in another

Finally Karan, Ridhima and Vishakha in the last car.

In Rey's car 

Pihu at the back was listening to her own music while at the front rey was holding Kriya's hand and they both were enjoying the slow music being played in the car.

In Swaron's car 

There was a fight going on between simmi and Bharat as to which music they should play but then finally they decided on some dance numbers like the album of STOY 2

In the other two cars, there were no issues.

Soon the gang had reached half way and they decided to take a break in a dhabba.

The gang settled down and started ordering.

Vicky-I want a sandwich, two passion juices, one masala dosa and three aloo paratha..Guys order what you want.