saviours.......

okay so I am back

Swayam-guys I know the problem is big but there is a solution to it.

Rey-What solution bro? he asked while the rest agreed and nodded their head.

The solution to the problem is

Just as he was about to continue a voice came.

----Swayam bro why did you call me here.

Rey and gang -Pihu(yes that is pihu singania who is now 17 years old)

Rey and gang -Pihu(yes that is pihu singania who is  now 17 years old)

Swayam-yes Pihu, did you bring what I asked for.

Pihu-yes bhai(she calls swayam Bhai and Rey bhayyu) here is dadi's ring that you asked for.

Rey came forward and saw the ring immediately he knew that this is the ring that is meant for Kriya but was a bit hesitant to take use it.

Swayam-Rey here is your solution, look this ring is the same as the one you ordered and also with this ring, you and kriya will be getting dadi's blessing.

Rey- I know that this is the best thing for kriya but will she accept a ring that is so old fashion.

"I obviously will accept this ring" came Kriya's voice from the entrance. Walking towards the gang she continued, "that is what I always wanted Rey dadi's blessing which will be through this ring."

Are you sure Kriya?-he asked.

I am rey and she hugged him...smiling at them everyone else joined their hug.

After a while, Neha said guys I am hungry can we please have food this madam(pointing at kriya) kidnapped me from home to come here(saying this she pouted

Vicky-awwww my kagu has not eaten anything come let's feed you.

saying this he pulled her to the dining area and the rest joined them apart from kriyaansh

As the rest were walking rey pulled kriya's hand and took her under the staircase.

Kriya-rey what are you doing?

Rey-what do you think saying this he covered up the distance and kissed her neck. Kriya had shut her eyes and rey continued kissing her going down her neck and almost reaching her shoulder when kriya called his name bringing him back to his senses.

Rey-god I can't stay away from you now at all saying this he was again moving forward but this time for her lips. Just as he was about to kiss her.

-"guys get a room" came a voice from their back

turning rey saw his dear friend swayam there (who did you want it to be )

kriya found it difficult to stand there so she ran away from there.

OKAY, GUYS, THAT'S ALL FOR TODAY TWO MORE CHAPTERS AND I AM DONE...