𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙. 7 : 𝕵𝖎𝖒'𝖘 𝕺𝖋𝖋𝖊𝖗

"𝐵𝑒𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓎𝒶𝓁 𝒾𝓈 𝒶 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝒻 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎𝒹𝒶𝓎 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒,
𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒾𝓉 𝒷𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝑒𝒸𝓇𝑒𝓉
𝒪𝓇 𝒸𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓃 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝑜𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝒽𝑒𝓁𝒹 𝒹𝑒𝒶𝓇.
𝐵𝑒𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓎𝒶𝓁 𝒾𝓈 𝒶 𝑔𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓈𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝑜 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝒸𝒶𝓇𝒹𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓁𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒸𝒶𝓇𝑒.
𝒯𝓇𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓂𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝐼 𝓈𝒶𝓎 𝐼 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹𝓃'𝓉 𝒷𝑒𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓎 𝓎𝑜𝓊,
𝐻𝒾𝓈 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓉𝑜𝑜 𝒸𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓃,
𝒴𝑒𝓉 𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈 𝓌𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒸𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓇.
𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎 𝒷𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓎𝑜𝓊,
𝐼 𝓀𝓃𝑒𝓌 𝐼 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓈𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊.
𝐿𝑒𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒷𝑒 𝒶 𝒻𝒾𝓇𝑒,
𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝒷𝓊𝓇𝓃 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝒶 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓈𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓈:
𝐼 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓌𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝑜 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝓉𝑜 𝒻𝓁𝒶𝓂𝑒𝓈.
𝒯𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒹𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒽 𝒹𝑜 𝓊𝓈 𝓅𝒶𝓇𝓉,
𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓈𝒶𝓎,
𝐼 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝒷𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉."

(Y/n) was worried. It's been a day— a normal day and Frisk was no where to be found. She had gone to her apartment and knocked, asked several neighbors and stopped by a plethora of bars Frisk sang at. (Y/n) was panicking and she didn't know what to do.

She could always just be over reacting, but Frisk would never just up and leave out of the area without letting anyone know. (Y/n) began to shake her head: she was just over reacting, that's all. There was no way Frisk could just leave her.

(Y/n) took a deep breath and decided that she should stop somewhere and eat. She was unfed and overly emotional. She'd just have to check back on Frisk later.

Arriving at a food stand, (Y/n) got herself a burger and fries from the friendly gentleman who ran the cart. Finally taking the time to relax, (Y/n) rested herself on the bus bench and ate. It wasn't long before a man plopped down beside her.

"Lovely day isn't it?" The man asked. He was a blonde fella with casual brown work pants, suspenders, and a worn old white button up. (Y/n) swallowed her food and nodded.

"A little cloudy, but nice." She replied, clear signs of rain in the darkly tinted clouds. The man chuckled and turned to (Y/n), a shy smile on his lips.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Jim." The man put out a hand and when (Y/m) turned to shake it, she saw the brightest blue eyes she'd ever seen on a man. She shook the gentleman's hand and gave him a sweet smile.

"(Y/n). Did you just get off work?" She asked, curious about the clothes he wore. Jim shook his head.

"Working right not actually. Was hoping to talk to ya about a barmaid job." Jim replied, (Y/n) raised a curious brow. "It's a job in HOTLAND, in Fell City, it's a monster bar but they're welcoming humans and Grillby wants to extend his range of employment."

"I thank you for the offer, however, I have a job and am currently courting someone who lives of different authority and wouldn't be too thrilled about me going over there." It was just something she had overheard while stirring awake at the Gaster's home.

"Ohhhh, are you courting one of the Gaster brother's?"

"Perhaps."

"Do you know them well? I've heard their real mean. The don especially. Heard he's working on a new weapon, ever heard of that?" The man rambled, trying to sound as casual as possible while also trying to pry info out of her.