𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙. 8 : 𝕱𝖎𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖀𝖘

(So, I think you guys are really going to like this one. It's not super long but we're getting started. Please leave some suggestions on what kind of turns you'd like to see, maybe some smut: that's fine.

Just please let me know.

Oh, also, enjoy this lovely poem I wrote for you.)

"𝓅𝑜𝑒𝓂"

(WONDERFUL RIGHT?!
I couldn't think of anything.
Anyway, enjoy!)

That question made Gaster pause: what did he see when he looked at her? Why that question had a simple answer... and yet Gaster found himself staring at the woman: star struck, like he was just seeing her for the first time. This question has brought a strange feeling inside of him.

What the feeling was, he couldn't decipher— perhaps it was just the growing of his want and need. Need? He didn't need this woman, why think that now? Gaster caressed her cheek once more, staring into her beautiful (e/c) eyes. Maybe he did need this woman.

She's snapped him back to reality several times now, and some of those times he had to admit he deserved. She also made him think: what could he do to impress her? What could he say to make her his? And when she was upset like she is now: there's an awful bitterness in his mouth, more bitter than the burnt spaghetti he eats every night.

That's when the most peculiar thought hit him: he loved this woman. And as he continued to stare he felt his desire and need grow. The problem: she was still trying him out, deciding if he was worth this risk she was taking. Yet he's done nothing but scare her and make her dance in circles trying not to piss him off.

Never in his life had a simple question become something so difficult to answer.

"When I look at you, the first thing I see is your eyes. They hold a mystery I'd like to uncover, but they also hold a certain warmth that I'd like to bask in some day." Gaster explained, earning an eye roll and a small smile. "But then I look at you again, and there's something more. There's an idea, a hope, or just some silly dream that one day I could look at you and you'll be my wife."

Suddenly, (Y/n) went silent. Her face went red and her face couldn't make any reaction. It made Gaster smile, though he didn't get his hopes up. This might mean that she felt the same, or maybe just wanted to. But either way, he felt a great pleasure in his soul when he felt hers tremble.

Gaster smiled and placed a kiss on her cheek, returning to his desk to work while she figured out how to calm down. The room remained silent for the next while before (Y/n) sat herself right onto Gaster's lap, earning his immediate attention. His bony hands gently rested on her sides and right as he was about to ask, she leaned in for a kiss.

"May I?" (Y/n) muttered before Gaster answered by kissing her. The kiss was long and quite passionate, something new. There was a warmth shared between their connected bodies and something else was likely to happen. But, of course, (Y/n), ever the tease, pulled back from the kiss with that bright smile he had recently fallen in love with.

Gaster's magic caressed (Y/n)'s soul during the kiss. He could feel it's desire, the passion, the warmth. But he could also feel the hesitance; there was something she wasn't telling him, and he knew that that's always going to be how it is.

"(Y/n). I would like to make it clear that you can tell me anything. I know my reputation has told you that I am violent and unforgiving, but I will never raise a hand to you and that I promise." He spoke softly, gently brushing his fingers through her (h/l) (h/c) hair.

She inhaled deeply and nodded, her nerves revealed. Her grasp on him tightened as she seemed to contemplate.

"I would like us to become an item... and I know what comes with that. I don't want to be a housewife and I don't want to rely on you. I also don't because of the backlash, I-I just need to know that you'll hear me. You won't just ignore me because I'm a woman." She struggled out.

"Of course! We don't follow humans weird social construct." Gaster quickly explained, finding the thing ridiculous. Of course, the 'entertainment' side of things took advantage of women (for them it was never just women though), but besides that your everyday monster would treat another monster equally. As science has shown, gender doesn't really exist and monsters didn't exactly apply gender to their society norms.

The sigh of relief (Y/n) released was loud and clearly something she had been meaning to get off her chest. Especially from the fear in her eyes he knew she was uncomfortable with the subject considering her race's social construct. But, even with that done... there was something else.

"A-also... I'm a virgin."

Gaster blinked, surprised. This gorgeous specimen? A virgin? She's joking right? The look in her eyes said otherwise and in that moment he knew she was serious.

"Have I made you uncomfortable, my dear?" He asked, worried and feeling slightly ashamed. If he'd made her uncomfortable with touching her he would've stopped or asked again.

"N-no... I'm just not ready for things to go... further." She blushed, glancing toward the bed.

"Of course not, my love. I would never without asking." He explained, brushing her hair out of her face. She nodded and smiled, her body relaxed and her heart was no longer pounding in her chest. Maybe now she'd be more comfortable around him, but for now...

They still need to work out the kinks of their newfound item.