𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙. 2 : 𝕬𝖑𝖜𝖆𝖞𝖘 𝕬 𝕱𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖑𝖞 𝕾𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗

"𝐻𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓊𝓃𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉𝓉𝒶𝒷𝓁𝑒,
𝒮𝓉𝓇𝒶𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒸𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓉𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑒𝒹 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓅𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓈 𝓈𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓇𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓃𝑒𝒸𝓀.
𝑀𝒶𝓎𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓌𝒽𝓎 𝒶 𝒷𝒶𝒹 𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝓉𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓉𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝓊𝓇𝓃𝑒𝒹 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓈𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉.
𝐼𝓉 𝓂𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉'𝓋𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝓈𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝓁𝑜𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝓇𝑜𝓌𝒹𝓈 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒶𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓁 𝑜𝓃 𝒶 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃,
𝒪𝓇 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓁𝓉𝓇𝓎 𝒾𝓃 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓋𝑜𝒾𝒸𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓈𝒽𝑒 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓂𝑒𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒽𝑜𝓁𝒹.
𝐸𝒾𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒶𝓎,
𝒜𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓁𝓈 𝒹𝒾𝑒 𝓆𝓊𝒾𝒸𝓀𝓁𝓎 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓈𝓊𝓇𝓇𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝒹 𝒷𝓎 𝒹𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓃𝓈."

(Y/n) awoke in a cold sweat. Memories flooded her dreams and turned into nightmares. Some true, some deceptions of the human brain. The woman took a deep breath and rose out of her bed. She felt sore as she made her way to the bathroom.

(Y/n) turned on the shower with warm water. She stripped and released a sigh of exhaustion. She was usually tired after waking up, no matter how well she slept. She rubbed her tired eyes before looking at her reflection.

Her (h/l) (h/c) hair was all knotted and in her face. She smiled slightly and let out a small laugh. (Y/n) remembered her sister. Her sister, (S/n) Rodrigos, always got out of bed shining like a diamond in a pile of ashes. Perfect in every way.

However, (S/n) took after their mother. (S/n) went off and got married to a very wealthy mobster. (Y/n) never hated her sister, they just never seemed to get along. Though, with (S/n)'s marriage, wealth followed toward their family.

(S/n) stole money from her husband and gave it to (Y/n) and her mother. Unfortunately, that ended two years ago when her and her husband got mixed up in a gang war. She was shot 3 times in the head and 5 times in the back. Her husband used her as a shield according to rumor. All (Y/n) knew was that her sister was 6ft under whilst her widow was prancing about, unfazed.

Her mother, (M/n), was distraught. (Y/n) didn't exactly know how to feel. Her mother died the next year, heart broken and ill. That's when (Y/n) stopped caring. She'd try to live the most of her life, but she stopped caring about losing her life.

Her mother and sister are buried beside each other. (Y/n) would hope to be buried by their side, but that wasn't her decision to make in a town with a high death rate. Lots of people die every year. Mostly con men, but a certain percentage of the innocent have died in a "wrong time, wrong place" situation.

(Y/n) soon found herself in the shower, halfway through washing her hair. She had brushed her hair out outside of the shower, yet she always found at least one tangle when she raked her fingers through her hair. She closed her eyes as the soap washed out of her hair and soon moved onto her body.

The rest of the shower went by quickly and (Y/n) was soon out and dressed. As per usual, the dress was long and almost covered her black flats entirely. Fortunately, she didn't have to work today. She had been doing a lot recently.

(Y/n) was a teacher. She made approximately $3,000 a year, but she also worked part time at the library, which got her about $1465 a year. In total, that was $4,465. Approximately $400 a month. Rent was $60, protection fee was $200, and her other bills were about $100. That was $360 a month, leaving her with $40 and whatever she needed to take out of the thousands of dollars her sister left to her.