𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙. 10 : 𝕵𝖊𝖆𝖑𝖔𝖚𝖘𝖞, 𝕵𝖊𝖆𝖑𝖔𝖚𝖘𝖞

"𝒢𝓇𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝑒𝓃𝓋𝓎,
𝑅𝑒𝒹 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓇𝒶𝑔𝑒.
𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝓌𝑒'𝓋𝑒 𝓈𝑒𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝑔𝑒.
𝒲𝑒 𝑒𝓃𝓋𝓎 𝓂𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝑒𝓃𝓋𝓎 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒,
𝒲𝑒 𝓇𝒶𝑔𝑒 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝒽𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝐿𝒪𝒱𝐸.
𝒟𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓈𝑒𝑒𝒹𝑒𝒹 𝒿𝑒𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓊𝓈𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝒽𝒶𝓉𝑒,
𝒞𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒.
𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝓃𝒶𝓂𝑒𝒹 𝓂𝑒 𝒶 𝒮𝒶𝒾𝓃𝓉 𝓎𝑒𝓉 𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓅𝓊𝓁𝓁𝑒𝒹 𝒶 𝑔𝓊𝓃.
𝒢𝓇𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝑒𝓃𝓋𝓎,
𝑅𝑒𝒹 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓇𝒶𝑔𝑒.
𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓈𝑒𝓉 𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒸𝓇𝑜𝑜𝓀𝑒𝒹 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝑔𝑒."

"Good morning, Mrs. Hemingway." (Y/n) greets, walking alongside Gaster. The woman lifts her head slightly, her clouded eyes smiling along with her mouth.

"Oh how wonderful to hear your voice, (Y/n). You haven't been around for a while, is everything alright?" The woman questions.

"I'm alright. Just had a run in with someone and figured it would be better to stay elsewhere for the time being." (Y/n) answers. "How's Mr. Hemingway doing?"

"Oh he's doing better, had a fever the other day but he's doing alright now. Has Henry been in touch with you, he's been so worried." She asks, clearly still sounding worried.

"Yes, he called me yesterday. We didn't talk for long but I told him I was fine. Is he around?"

"Not till the evening. He got some work on the other side of town, took the bus over three hours ago."

"Uh huh." (Y/n) answers, giving her a glare even though she knew she couldn't see it. "And who's out here with you?"

"Oh quit your worrying. Ms. Greene went in to make some tea, she'll be back out here momentarily, I'm sure of it. You can go on upstairs. Just don't be too loud with your boyfriend, we may have walls but they sure are thin." Mrs. Hemingway answers waving her frail little hand. (Y/n)'s face turned red in surprise and embarrassment.

"Mrs. Hemingway!"

"We'll keep that in mind." Gaster interjects, earning a laugh from Mrs. Hemingway and more indistinguishable babbling from the embarrassed (Y/n). "I think red is a wonderful color on you."

"L-let's just go upstairs." She stammers, quickly going to the staircase, Gaster following shortly behind.

"Who's Henry?" Gaster asks, a small burning in his soul. He knew it was wrong to be jealous, especially when she has shown no interest in dating, as well as having declared herself a virgin so she wasn't going around and getting with random men.

"Hm?" She hums, getting out her key from her purse and unlocking her apartment door. "He's Mrs. and Mr. Hemingway's son. We've been friends since I moved here. Mrs. Hemingway was my teacher before she had to retire early from a student attacking her. She was blinded and left disabled. My mother was always trying to help and because of that I run into him every now and then. I'd like to say were friends, but honestly we're basically strangers."

The door opens to reveal a clean apartment, not a thing out of place. He had taken her for meticulous but in her despaired state it had been messier than this. Perhaps, she decided to clean up with her new spare time. He wondered if she'd even spoken to her boss at the library about extending her hours.

"Are you jealous?" (Y/n) asks, nudging him with her hip.

"Not at all. As you've said: you barely see him. Not to mention, you've announced your disdain for dating so I doubt you'll go behind my back." Gaster answers, brushing his fingers through her hair and behind her ear.