𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙. 5 : 𝕺𝖓𝖊 𝕯𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖐 𝕿𝖔𝖔 𝕸𝖆𝖓𝖞

"𝒪𝓃𝑒 𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓅, 𝓉𝓌𝑜 𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓅,
𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒 𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓅, 𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓇
𝒪𝓃𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓃𝓎 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒
𝐹𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓅, 𝓈𝒾𝓍 𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓅,
𝓈𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃 𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓅, 𝑒𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉
𝐼'𝓂 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝒾𝓅𝓈𝓎 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓂𝑜𝓃 𝓈𝑒𝓃𝓈𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒
𝒩𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓅, 𝓉𝑒𝓃 𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓅,
𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃 𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓅, 𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓋𝑒
𝐼 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁 𝓉𝑜𝑜 𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓁."

To (Y/n)'s surprise, she was enjoying her time with the don of the gang that now controls her town. In fact she was laughing and on her 5th glass of wine. How he managed to convince her to drink, something she did very rarely, was beyond her, but she was enjoying herself. Some part of her drunken mind knew she might regret it tomorrow though.

The buzz had passed two glasses ago, yet still she smiled and drank just wanting to listen and talk. He looked at her in a way she'd never seen someone look at her before. In a way it intrigued her, in another way it confused her. He seemed to be entirely fixated on her, even when the waiter came by, he didn't spare a glance at him.

Other than his never changing stare, the food was enjoyable and he had some interesting stories about him and his brothers. Some were funny, some brought questions that she was too drunk to ask properly.

"Do you have any stories from when you were younger?" Gaster asked her, his chin rested on his palm. (Y/n) nodded and shrugged.

"Plenty. There's noot a looot of ni-nice ones though." She slurred, twirling her drink in her glass, watching it spiral. "I'm the daugh-aughter of a don-don myself. My sisssterr looooved him and my half-brother. My father hated me and loved them. My moooom didn't like that. So she took me and my s-sister and raaan. My sister hated me because I was the reasooon we left him. Th-then she learnt why. It took a whoooole lot of convincing on my m-mother's part. Buuuuut after she saw the scar he left she apologized."

(Y/n) remembered the days in her youth when she got locked in a closet by her father, all because he didn't want to see her. Her mother and him fought all the time; he always won. The woman was scared and took her daughters and ran when he threatened to kill her youngest. She had hoped that (Y/n) would forget, but as they say: "the axe forgets while the tree remembers."

When (Y/n) looked back up, she saw Gaster's sockets hollow and a dark aura surrounded him. It scared the drunken woman, though she knew the anger wasn't directed toward her. She took the last bites of her food before Gaster finally made eye contact with her. The colorful pupils not returning.

"How did he scar you?" The question brought (Y/n) back to the pain she felt. The darkness that surrounded her. The cries of her mother and the sister who never truly knew what happened. She looked up at the skeleton, her eyes a void of any true emotion as a chilling numbness over came her.

"One day, he threatened to kill me with a gun. My mother was quick enough to hit him, but not enough for me to not get hit..." she started before taking a long sip of the red liquid. "It was just a flesh wound that never healed all the way."

The bill arrived soon after (Y/n)'s story and she finished her drink. She tried to help with the pay, but Gaster declined her offer quickly. Then, before she knew it, (Y/n) was being laid down in a room unfamiliar to her. Worst part was her drunken mind was ok with it.

"My deepest apologies, but we were out later than expected and I will not allow you to walk home alone in such a state. I have an important phone call I must wait for so I can't take you home. However, if you n—" Gaster rambled before quickly realizing (Y/n) was asleep. Though Gaster hated being interrupted, he wasn't entirely bothered by the cute little snore that stopped him halfway through his explanation.