𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙. 3 : 𝕮𝖔𝖓𝖋𝖎𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕴𝖓 𝕬 𝕱𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖉

"𝐹𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝒾𝓈 𝒶 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝑔𝓊𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝓈𝒶𝓃𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒹𝓈;
𝐼𝓉 𝒸𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓊𝓅𝓉𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝓉𝓇𝑜𝓎𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝓎𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝑜 𝒾𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝑔𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝑜.
𝐼𝓉 𝒸𝓊𝓇𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝓊𝓈 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓅𝒶𝓇𝒶𝓃𝑜𝒾𝒶 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓇𝑒𝒸𝓀𝓁𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓎 𝓈𝒶𝒻𝑒.
𝒲𝑒'𝓇𝑒 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝓇𝓊𝓁𝓎 𝓈𝒶𝒻𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽,
𝒜𝓉 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝓊𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓁 𝓌𝑒 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁 𝑜𝓀.
𝒲𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓅 𝒷𝑒𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝒸𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝓊𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓁 𝓌𝑒 𝒻𝒶𝒸𝑒 𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒻𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓈;
𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓇𝒾𝒻𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔."

Arriving at Frisk's apartment door, (Y/n) felt her body begin to tremble as her fear caught up to her. She took a couple deep breaths before knocking. (Y/n) shuffled her feet, having a hard time standing still. The door opened and there stood her friend; she looked tired and annoyed. Frisk's face then softened and she motioned for (Y/n) to enter.

"Morning (Y/n)! I didn't realize you'd be coming over." Frisk welcomed. (Y/n) gave a nervous laugh and swiftly entered the apartment.

"Well I really need to talk to you!" She said, sounding more afraid than she meant to. (Y/n) went into the kitchen, Frisk following her. They got their food dished and ready to eat and sat down.

"So what's wrong? What happened?" Frisk asked, sounding worried for her friend.

"You know your skeleton situation?" (Y/n) asked. Frisk huffed and rolled her eyes, clearly upset about that being brought up.

"Don't remind me."

"Well I've got my own skeleton situation." Frisk's head rose quickly, a dumbfounded stare directed towards (Y/n). "WingDings Gaster, he said his name was. He invited me to dinner. I'm certain he's going to make me go if I try to refuse again. I-I just want some comfort and moral support before I leave to prepare."

"You shouldn't go. I'm not one to trust rumors, but if you can avoid him you'd be better off." Frisk said, a frustrated look in her eyes. Frisk had stopped eating, making an uncomfortable churning grow in (Y/n)'s stomach.

"It's strange... he was nice to me and protected me from getting raped today. Though I'm certain he wants something similar." (Y/n) huffed. Unlike with Frisk's situation, (Y/n) wasn't experienced in that field in the slightest. She was a very paranoid individual after all, with a huge fear of becoming pregnant and having to take care of a child that she wasn't ready to take care of. "I promise to be careful. I just wanted to let you know what's happening. I'll be fine, you know that."

Frisk nods but looked like she was going to cry; clearly, she was just, and possibly more, terrified than (Y/n) was. (Y/n) offered her best smile and sighed.

"I'll be ok. Oh and hey, what happened to your kitchen?" (Y/n) asked suddenly. It took her a minute to realize that her kitchen was pretty much destroyed, except the fridge.

"Ugh... Sans' brother Papyrus came over and accidentally started a fire while cooking. They'll be bringing someone soon to fix it though." Frisk answered before finishing up eating, wiping her eyes as well. Then the phone rang. "I gotta answer that, sorry."

"It's alright," (Y/n) answered with a smile. "I have to get going anyway. Thanks for seeing me. I'll drop by again later."

Frisk sighed and nodded. The two hugged before Frisk walked off to take a call. (Y/n) finished her food quickly and cleaned up. She left back toward her apartment.