14

Brynns pov.

I woke up the morning after Kenzies party with an awful pain in my back. I look around only to see all my friends and I asleep on the floor in scattered positions.

I smile down at Carson's head laying on the edge of my legs, remembering last night's events. Hearing his explanation was all I needed.

"Ow shit!" I hear someone yell and I look over to see Maddie laying on the ground. I giggle to myself at the sight.
"Morning Mads." I greet and she gives me a slight smile and nod before rubbing her head.

"How did we even get our hands on alchohol?" She groans and I shrug. I turn on my phone to see its 11. Makes sense considering we all stayed up late last night.

I observe the room and laugh to myself, seeing the domino effect of Johnny laying on Kenzie who's laying on Mandla.

I reach over to the familiar blonde in my lap and brush some of his hair out of his eyes, smiling and Maddie smiles over at me.
"You love that boy dont you?" She implies and I sigh.

"I dont- maybe." I say and she smiles triumphantly.
"I'll take that as a yes." She says. "Soo what's the stats on everyone here??"

"Well, Kenzie and Johnny are in basically in like a flirtationship or whatever." I answer and she raises her eyebrows, smirking. "And yes. You like him"

"Did you just tell me that I approve of someone-?" She asks me, chuckling lightly and I nod, laughing.

"Johnny's sister Lauren is a smol bean who most likely likes Will." I say and she raises an eyebrow. "Off-brand Jaeden Martell with an accent. Though nothing's confirmed yet but I think he secretly has an adoration for her."

"Cute." She says. "Continue."
"Uhh Armani and Jayden are sorta a thing but sorta not. I'm not sure but they've kissed." I say.
"What?!" She exclaims.
"Shhhh" I shush her.

"Uhm lets see, Lilia is sweet, she doesn't like to curse though so you might hear her say odd things sometimes in place of those words." I say. "The curly haired girl is her girlfriend. They're super cute."

"Jules is amazing of course." I say. "I think, actually, I KNOW that Hayden likes her. I don't know how she feels though."

"And Hayden is which one?" She asks.
"Light skinned curly haired." I answer and she nods as if that's what she thought.

"Then, let's see, Maisy is incredible, I feel like you already know her but she is the best friend. Shes intense but she cares a lot." I say. "Bryce is cool too. He's like the dad of the house" I start laughing at my comment and she does the same thing.

"But him as well as Carson are the oldest." I say and she nods. "Oh yeah, Joey is pretty cool too. He gets along with everyone genuinely well. He's the one that got Carson upset at me but that's a whole thing and I think I've told you."

"Yeah I heard that. Kenzie called me and told me everything because she was so upset." Maddie answers and I laugh.

"And Lexi is Lexi. Well, I mean she's awesome. Shes kinda just always there if you need her but shes got major trust issues with guys which is yikes for the guy that likes her because she wont let him get close to her." I explain and she nods, understanding.

"As for Mandla, you already know him, and Carson.... Well, aside from that one thing, hes a really caring person." I say. "Hes into music so that's cool. Hes actually really good at singing."

"When he got here he had a closet full of hoodies, though within the first week he only had like 3 left. Heres a hint; I stole them all." I whisper the last part and she laughs at me.