8

Brynn's pov

I woke up this morning at around 11, typical. I get up and decide to just head downstairs. I can come back up and change.

"Hey guysss" I greet, walking downstairs.
"Hey Brynnie." Carson says, chuckling. "Look who finally woke up."

"Oh shut up." I say.
"Wait is that your hoodie??" Hayden asks me and I shrug, not even looking down at it. "No I swear I saw Carson wearing that a few days ago." He finishes, and I just shrug, then looking down, seeing it is Carsons, I blush a little, looking away.

"WHAT DID I SAY?!" Johnny yells, quite aggressively. "BRYSON IS THE BEST AND PUREST SHIP OUT THERE!!"
"I mean hes not wrong." Kenzie says.
"I agree tbh." Annie says.
"BRYSON! BRYSON!" Jayden starts chanting and I groan.
"BRYSON! BRYSON!" Bryce and Maisy join in. I roll my eyes, and Carson looks at me laughing.

"They're never gonna stop are they?" I ask, chuckling and he shakes his head 'no'.
Everyone finally quiets down and Joey comes over to talk to me.

"Hey Brynnie..." He says. I raise an eyebrow. And Carson turns his gaze from Hayden to us. "Uhhh, since you haven't had breakfast yet, I was wondering if you wanted to go to the cafe with me?"

I smile in response and look around, seeing everyone in their own conversations. Except for Carson, who was sitting next to me, glaring at Joey.
"Yeah sure. Why not?" I respond, smiling. "Let me go change." I say and he nods, as I walk off upstairs.

"Soooo..." I hear a voice behind me as I'm picking clothes from the closet. I jump and turn around. Just to see Carson and I sigh.
"You scared me!" I say.

"Sorry." He says, sheepishly. "So what're you wearing on your date with Joey?" He asks and I scoff.
"Its not a date. We're just going to the cafe. He probably needs advice or something." I say shrugging, before I shove him out of the closet so I can change.

"Yeah sure 'Brynnie'. He called you Brynnie, you know that?" He says as if I cant hear.
"What's it to you?" I snap through the door.
"Nevermind." He says, and soon I walk out.

"And if its that big of a deal to you, this is what I'm wearing." I say, motioning to my gray tube top and jean shorts. He scoffs and I raise an eyebrow. "What?"

"You're wearing that??" He exclaims at me. "Brynn you're practically naked."
"Am not." I say. "You had no problem with it when I wore a sports bra and shorts last night." I snap.

"That was different." He says, matter of factly.
"Why? Cause I was with you and not Joey?" I ask, rolling my eyes and I leave the room, grabbing my phone off the table on my way.

"You know, everyone's gonna think you're a slut!" He shouts after me and I stop in my tracks. I feel my eyes brim with tears. I quickly wipe them, shaking it off and I keep walking.

"Hey Joey, ready to go?" I ask, walking downstairs, as I hear Carson following me.
"Um yeah." He responds. "Let's go."
"Bye Kenzie, Johnny, Lauren, Will, Maisy, Lexi, Annie, Hayden, Bryce, Lilia, Jayden and Armani!" I shout to everyone except Carson, purposely. I'm petty.

"So why'd you want to go to the cafe?" I ask him once we're driving in the car.
"Well I wanted to talk to you about something." He says and I nod.

Once we're there, we order our coffee and food and sit down.
"So what's up?" I ask.
"Uhh so I kinda like this girl but I need advice." He says, nervously and I grin.
"Ooh yay!" I clap my hands excitedly and he laughs. "Who is it?"

"It's..." He says, then sighs. "Its Lexi. And I know shes one of your best friends so I was wondering if you could give me advice?"

I smile from ear to ear at this.
"Sure." I say, smiling.
"So like, I really like her, I do. But she really just seems like shes trying to distance herself from me." He says and I sigh, shaking my head.