2

Brynns pov

I woke up the second Annie said Ice cream, once she left Carson spoke.
"Come on you have to get up" he say, and I shake my head, pulling the blanket over my head.

He pulls the blanket back down from my face. I cover my face with a pillow. He steals the pillow and throws it on the floor.

"Nooooo" I groan. "Can't you just bring me ice cream???" I ask and he shakes his head.

"No it won't be as much fun without you, come on Brynnie." He pulls me out of bed by my legs, dropping me on the floor. I roll over, trying to go back to sleep on the floor. I hear him sigh.

"Come on Brynnie." He says to me again. Hmmm nobody's called me Brynnie in a long time.
"Cars no" I say, hugging the pillow he previously threw at the floor.
"Brynnie, yes." He pulls the pillow away.
"Cars no." I say again, reaching for the pillow.

"You've left me no choice." He picks me up off the floor, throwing me over his shoulder.

"Nooo Cars I wanna go back to sleep. Put me down. CARSSSSS" I yell at him as we approach everyone downstairs. I huff. "I hate you."

"Sorry, Brynnie. You left me no choice." Carson says, putting me down next to him.

"Uhhh okay what the fuck?! that was cute." Kenzie says and I chuckle, blushing.

"Alright you strange humans. Let's go. We can use my car. Where are we going??" Bryce says, pulling out his keys and we all walk out to his car.

"Greaters!!" Lauren yells, and I laugh as we drive to Greaters. I'm still half asleep and really tired, and I feel myself drift off. I'm woken later by Annie.

"We're here." She announces and everyone slowly gets out. I look to see my head leaned on Carson's shoulder.

"Come on Brynnie. Lets go get ice cream." He says and I shake myself awake. I feel an arm around me, and I rest my head back on Carson's shoulder.

"What kind of ice cream do you want??" Carson asks me.
"Mint chip." I respond, and he nods, taking me to a table with the girls and going to order our ice cream.

"Ohhhhh my godddddd Brynn!" Kenzie shrieks once I take a seat.
"What??" I ask sleepily.

"Sooooooo.....You and Carson, eh?" Lauren asks. I snap up.
"What?? No" I say.

"Oh come on 'Brynnie' " Jayden mocks and Lexi snickers.
"Shut up." I say "Ew Brynnie. Dont call me that."

"Yet you had no problem with it when Carson called you Brynnie earlier. I recall, you were blushing...." Maisy teases, pointing it out.
"I don't know what you're talking about." I deny.

"Whatever you say. But if you ask me, he's into you." Lilia says.
"Wait really??" I ask. It's not like I have feelings for him. I only just met him today. But he's been really sweet. Plus not gonna lie. He's kinda hot.

"I knew it!" Lilia yells.
"You like him!!" Kenzie shrieks, quietly.
"No. I don't like him. Now leave it alone. He's coming." I say, hushing them.

"One mint chip ice cream in a bowl, for you." Carson says, setting it down and sitting next to me. "I didn't know if you wanted a bowl or a cone but you just seemed like a bowl girl to me." He shrugs.

"She IS a bowl girl." Kenzie says, smirking.
"Hey, Carson, thanks for staying, waiting and helping us carry everyone else's ice cream." Johnny says, sarcastically.

"Hey I brought the ice cream I payed for. You can deal." Carson laughs, taking a bite of his cookie dough ice cream.

"Oh wait Cars, let me pay you for the ice cream." I pull out my wallet from my pocket.
"No. It's okay." He says, taking the wallet and putting it in his pocket. "Plus I kinda owe you for dropping you on the floor earlier" he says and I laugh.