𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐂𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧/ 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙚𝙧𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙮 🐍

Y/n's POV

Its been two weeks. Todays the day i go to hogwarts! i walk down stairs with my trunk "Mother father im ready!" i shout, they come downstairs and we head to the limo, we arive at kings cross station and i see the malfoys! i run up to them and say 'hi' whilst we walk in.  "Okay kids see that wall there" father says while pointing, "We have to run through there, watch the parents do it first and then you and draco go," he says while running into the wall and next was narcissa and lucius, me and draco look in amazment, i take his hand "Its now or never!" i say while pulling him into the wall, "Woahhhhh!" we both say in usion, it looks..Magical!.. i lookat mother and father "Please be good i love you darling!" mother said "Owl us as soon as you know your house" father says with a stern look, i nod and walk into the train with draco, as soon as he finds hes friends (which are crabbe, goyle and parkinson) we sit in a compartment, dracos next to me and parkinson has the other two goons "Y/n you alright?" draco asks as he sees me staring out the window "yeah just tired thats all" i reply with "come here then" he says with open arms, i go to him without a problem, he wraps his arms around me as i slowly fall asleep "Goons guess what" draco says thinking im still asleep "Harry potter is on this train" he says, oh dear i know this isnt gonna be good, I slowly wake up and tell draco im going to the bathroom, but actually i'm trying to find harry potter, i just have this feeling that his and dracos first time meeting won't be so good.

I finally found him! I see hes sitting with two other kids, i walk in and say "Hi you must be harry potter!" i  say shaking his hand "Holy cricket! your y/n salvatore!" a girl with brown bushy hair says "thats me!" i say shaking her hand "this is ron weasley!" she says while pointing to an orange haired kid, "Pleasure to meet you!"ron says "Oh please, the pleasures mine" i say while smiling "Look ill cut to the chase, harry i dont have a good feeling that you and draco malfoy will be very good friends, but its your choice who you want to be friends with, its just i rather you be friends with people like hermione and ron, see, me and draco are best friends and ive known him for YEARS and from what ive seen hes quite a bully to everyone except me" i say with warning "whos draco malfoy?" harry says "You'll see, i must get going before he comes looking fo me, it was a pleasure meeting you harry, hermione and ron! i hope to see you soon!" i say walking of the compartment.

Draco's POV

" Were is she! shes taking forever" i say with annoyance "Calm down draco she'll be her any minute now" crabbe says "But i want her here now!" i say uncalmly

"Its okay dracy poo! you have me!" parkinson says, gosh i cant believe the nerve of this girl.

the next  minute y/n walks in the door "Awe draco did you miss me" she says with a laugh "No! what makes you say that" i say while blushing "oh i heard your rambiling from ages away!" she says giggiling, i pull her wrist and make her fall down on me "loser" she said under her breath," what did you say salvatore?" i say smirking "None of your buissnes malfoy" she says also smirking, once she sat down she goes back to staring out the window, i sigh, shes beautiful.

Y/n's POV

I saw that we arrived at hogwarts and got changed into my robes, after im done draco basically yanks my arm to the front in a boat with him. Once we get into hogwarts i stand next to draco once he announces "Is it true then, what theey were saying on the train?, harry potter has come to hogwarts" the crowd of first years burst into mumurs draco steps up infront of him pulling me next to him so harry can see "this is y/n, crabbe, goyle and im malfoy, draco malfoy" he  says, ron snickers, draco looks at him and says "Think my names funny do you?! no need to ask your. Red hair and a hand me down robe, you must be a weasley, "DRACO!" i push him sligtly and he glares at me "What!" he says "Stop it or else" i say with anger in my eyes "I'm only trying to introuduce my self to harry" he say and i glare at him "You'll soon find out some wizarding familes are better than others potter. You dont wanna go making friends with the wrong sort, i can help you there" he offers his hand, harry looks at it for a second "I think i can sort out the wrong sort for myself thanks." harry says, i smile at him, draco leaves and i hug harry "Good job harry that was funny!" i say "And sorry ron about draco his really stubborn" i hug im "Well i must get going now, see you next time" i wave and then leave.

Draco's POV

I leave after potter declines my offer, what a git! i turn to see him and y/n....hugging! I flash with anger and jelousy, wait why am i jelous, anyways i turn around trying to ignore it and she comes running towards us.

Y/n's POV

I hold dracos hand because im scared, he scoffs and turns away, what wrong with him, i leave when i feel something pull my wrist back its draco, he hugs me and says "Promise you wont ever stop being my best friend"

"I promise"

"good your MY best friend and MY bestfriend only" he smirks "that i am" i reply, the sorting cermony starts "Hermione Granger!" Professer mcgonnagal says "Hmmm i know were to put you...GRYFFINDOR!" the hat screams "Harry Potter!" "Ah, hmm, yes very cunning, but also brave, you show pride in what you do..." the hat says "Not slytherin not slytherin.." harry whispers "Not slythering eh? you'll make plenty of friends there...but if you say so....GRYFFIFDOR!"  the hat finally says, hermione and ron welcome him to the gryffindor table, me and draco are the last ones, "DRACO MALFOY!" Prof. mcgonagal says, the hat barley touches his head and it calls "SLYTHERIN" The slytherin table cheers, "Last but not least, Y/N SALVATORE!" she calls as i walk up to the stage "Ahh,yes your very much like your father you show pride and cunniness whilst your mother has ambition, yes i see very brave and fight to get what you want" the hat calls "let it be.....SLYTHERIN" the hat calls, draco looks at me and smiles, i sit next to draco while dumbledore says his speech and then soon after, a feast appear's! me and draco look at eachother and dig in, after we eat we go back to the common room "the password is 'pure-blood'  the prefect says and we all nod "Boys dorms are to the left and girls dorms to the right, now of to bed" the prefect says, "Except for you two" the prefect says pointing to me and draco.

"You two share a dorm due to your parents request, follow me" me and draco look confused but obey, we finally get there to see the doorm is huge! i see all of my stuff is here "I'll leave you be!" the prefect walks out "Oh mother!" i groan in annoyance "W-we should unpack" Draco stutters , after we finish unpacking we get dressed and go to sleep, "Hey Y/n?" he asks "Yeah Draco?" i answer "Are you scared?" he asks "Of course im scared draco, its a whole new school! But its okay, we'll get through it."

"Together?" he asks

"Together"

"goodnight Y/n" he says "goodnight malfoy"