The new kids 🐞

Y/n's POV

Wow, it feels like forever since I've been here. Home. "Y/n stop daydreaming! Let's go before everyone leaves." I turn around and follow my brother, as were walking along the path i feel a presence next to me, "hello love" Draco, "hi Drac-" just as i was about to say hi back an annoying squeal came from right behind us "Y/n! Draci! Hi!" Pansy. "Oh hey pansy" Draco says and kisses her, i walk of and leave them alone. Why do i care so much? Do i like him? No i could never. I eventually catch up to my brothers and his friends, "Hey little bug, you okay?" He asks, I didn't want him to say or do anything, "I'm fine! I'm just tired" I'm not fine. He nods and says "get on my back, just like how we used to do it." I smile and then jump on his back, I'm so happy his back in my life now, I don't want him to leave anytime soon.

——-AT THE CASTLE——-
I take a deep breath in, im so happy to be here. I see draco waving at me so i go and sit with him "Hi draco" I say with a smile "hey gorgeous", we talked for ages until dumbledore started speaking "Welcome! Welcome to another year at Hogwarts. I have a few things to say, before we become befuddled by our excellent feast. I myself am particularly look forward to the flaming kiwi cups, which, while some what treacherous for those of us with facial hair..." Professor McGonagall cleared her throat and i laughed, "mm. Yes. First, i am pleased to welcome professor R.J Lupin, who has kindly consented to fill the post of Defence Of The Dark Arts . Good luck to you professor" Everyone in the great hall started clapping loudly, "Potter. POTTER!" I hear a voice next to me, oh gosh here we go, "is it true you fainted? I mean you actually fainted?!" Him and the boy next to him laughs, Ron turns harry around and says "Shove off malfoy"  grab draco and turn him towards Dumbledor, i rest my head as the headmaster keeps speaking. "as some of you may know, professor Kettle Burn, our Care Of Magical Creatures teacher, has decided to retire in order to spend more time with is remaining limbs. Fortunately, I'm delighted to announce that his place will be filled by none other than Rubeus Hagrid"  everyone clapped loudly in excitement and joy, mostly the gryfindor table though. "Finally, on a more disquieting note, Hogwarts- at the request of the Ministry of Magic- will until further notice, play host the Dementors of Azkaban" I looked at harry with a worried look.

"The dementors will be stationed at the entrance grounds. While they are under strict orders not to enter the castle itself, you will go on occasion see them as you go on about your daily activities. Under no circumstances are you to approach them. It's not in the nature of a Dementor to be forgive." After that everyone, including myself was left shocked. Wow. Just as everyone was about to start eating, Dumbledore started talking again, "Just before we are about to dig in this delicious food, i would like to announce that we have new students attending this year!" I got excited when he said new kids, i love new people! "First up we have Sophia Carson!" The door opens and this a beautiful brunette walks in, beautiful features, sharp jawline, green eyes and a pink tint in her cheeks, she sees me looking and smiles at me, I smile back. She walks up to Dumbledore and shakes his hand, she sits in the seat and the hat thinks for a while until it says "SLYTHERIN!" The slytherin table goes crazy! She comes and sits next to me, "hi! I'm Sophia!" She says with a kind smile, i shake her hand and say " I'm y/n!" We both smile and giggle. I have a good feeling about this friendship, "next, Noah Griffin!" A boy this time, he had pitch black hair with green eyes, the boy was quite tall, he had to atleast be in 5th year, he sat on the stool eager for a response "hmm yes cunning, fighting for what you want is a good trait of yours....Slytherin it is!" Once again the slytherin table erupted in cheers, me and Sophia were clapping. The boy came and sat next to us, "hello ladies, I'm Noah" he shook sophia and mines hand " Hi Noah, I'm Y/n and this is Sophia" she smiles at the boy and he smiles back.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Hey loves its been awhile. Ive been going through a lot but here's another chapter, ill start writing another one soon.

Dm me if u need or have any questions <3