𝘉𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘎𝘪𝘳𝘭 🌪

Y/n's Pov

I woke up slowly from my sleep and checked the date, i sighed, its my birthday. I've had 6 months of private lessons, ive changed a lot to, in looks wise, i have grown more curves and my h/c hair has gotten a bit longer, ive gotten a tiny bit taller, i blame mother for the shortness. I go down stairs and see people setting up the house nothing im not used to, i mae breakfast and then go back upstairs, i go upstairs and have a shower since i woke up late, once im done i look through all my dresses and find a beautiful white dress and a crown, just for fun. For my makeup i just did mascara with a bit of lip gloss, i walked down with the dress coming down beside me, as im walking down my face shows of no emotion "you look wonderful dear" father says "Thank you father" i bow my head to both of them.

I walk to the door and open it for all the guest's who were lining up. A familar family catches my eyes....The malfoys "Y/n you look wonderful" cissy said, "thank you cissa, your looking lovley yourself" i say then i walk towards Lucius and stick my hand out he looks at it but instead of shaking it he pulls my arm towards him and hugs me "are you alright dear." he whispers "we will talk after" i say retreating from the hug, naturally i looked around for draco. Nothing. "In the garden" Lucius whispers, i smile and hug him then run of to the garden, i look around and see a medium hight blonde boy, a huge smile creeps up on my face as i run towards him.

he looked handsome, black suit with wet hair.

"Draco i missed you!" i say almost crying...wait dont cry please try not to. I stiffen up and retreat from the hug and instead stick my hand out "Nice to see you malfoy." he looks at me weirdly "Y/n...Are you okay?" he says, i hide my emotions and say "yes, perfectly fine" i say looking away...i dont wanna cry, he grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him then placed his forhead on mine, "Darling, dont lie" he says "Its been to long draco, ive changed." he looks me up and down "i can see that" i punch his shoulder "shut up" i say with a laugh. We sat on the bench and talked for a while but then we heard someone coming "Y/n i have to go...ill see you at diagon alley" i grab his arm and say "Please dont leave..." he looks at me sadly, "here have it, it'll remind you of me and whenever were together you always fiddle with it" he takes of his ring, i take it and hug him, "ill miss you" i kissed his cheek and then before you know it he was gone...

And there i was...crying...all night in the garden, nobody noticed, exept for Lucius, im special to him.

(The ring.)

)