𝘈𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘭 🖤

Y/ns POV

Once we got home mother and father said they needed to talk to me after i packed. I walked up to my room and started unpacking,i got dressed into something comfertble and headed downstairs.

Y/n's outfit

"Mother father?" i say, "In here dear

"Mother father?" i say, "In here dear." i walk towards the lounge room, "What did you want to talk about?" i ask, "Well, we want you to start private lessons about proper respect and ballroom dancing, it would be 6 times a week, you will be learning with me and Narcissa, Draco will be learning the same thing except more defence." she says, i groan, this was supposed to be my break, "Fine.." i say, "Great! Also, im very sorry but, you cant see Draco until diagon alley.." i was shocked, Draco was my best friend, my only close one, "But mother!-" i get cut of by mother speaking again, "Lucius, Narcissa also your father and I have decided that we dont want you both getting distracted! These lessons will only happen until Hogwarts and then you don't have to do it anymore." I roll my eyes and storm of into my room upstairs, i slam the door and scream, "I HATE THIS!" i lay on my bed and ball my eyes out until i sleep, Draco was the only person i trust, he keeps me happy...

Elena's POV

i hate seeing my little girl like this, i want to tell her but Damon says we should wait "Damon, should we tell her.." "No Elena, i've said this one to many times, we shall not tell y/n, we will tell her at the end of her 3rd year." he walks of and i sigh. Y/n is a descendent of Salazar Slytherin, and she is to be coronated when she is 14 and to take on big responsibilities, we are just trying to prepare her, as for Draco, that boy has always been there for my little y/n so, Lucius and Narcissa were thinking about a marriage but to wait and see how they go.