𝐊𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐝𝐬

Y/n's POV

We kept walking until we approched a wooden door, Harry opens it and the first thing i see is a bunch of fluttering birds, Odd i've never seen birds like that. I look around the room to see a broom, i notice Hermione and Ron walk towards another door, "Its locked" "Alohomora" he fails "Its not gonna be that easy" she rolls her eyes "Worth a shot" he replies "What are we gonna do! there must be a thousand keys up there!" she exclaims "were looking for a big old fashion one. Probably rusty like the handle" he says before the conversation ends, me and Hermione look around "Curious" she says. We walk up to the broom with Harry and explain we need a rusty, old looking key, we all look around when Harry says "I see it! its there!" he points to a rusty key, he looked at the broom for a while until i break the silence and say "whats wrong harry?"

"Its to simple" he says before going back to staring

"Oh c'mon Harry! If Snape can catch it on that old thing, so can you! Your the youngest seeker in the century!" Ron says lecturing Harry 

With enough confidence harry took the broom and mounts it but as soon as he mounts it the keys change direction and head straight for Harry 

"This complicates things a bit!" he yells 

"C'mon Harry you can do it!"

He flies of to find the key but its a bit hard with all the other keys in the way, he finally spots and yells "I found it!" he chases all around the room for it when his fingers are just touching the key "COME ON HARRY!" i shout, he lunges forward and gets it"Catch" he throws it towards me, i catch it and run to the door, i shove the key in the hole and yell to Harry "Quickly come!" i move my hand back and forth  signalling for him to go through the door, he flies towards the door and i close it and all you hear is the keys banging into the door, harry loses control of his broom and it flies towards me, before i could move.....THUMP.

Harry fell on top of me.

"OH COME ON THATS THE SECOND TIME!" i whine

"Sorry n/n!" he says while getting of me

"Were are we?" Hermione asks, "Is this a grave yard?" Ron says "No Ronald! Its a chessboard!" i say.....I don't have a good feeling about this...Oh boy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter! First year's almost done! Second year next, were you once again bloosom

When second year starts i am going to make a few changes like the titles, the way i write and more!

Please vote and give feedback!

Thanks loves!

                       -Author