Selene's POV

"okay we're about to start"
They both nodded and said some enchantments before a barrier formed around the tent.
I turned to Lilian and lifted her shirt up.

"Here we go"
I outstretched my hand and put it on her stomach then started the transfer.
I could feel the power hurriedly rushing out of my body and I sighed.
"I guess this is it"

I focused on her belly so it can not only give the baby most of the energy but also circulate throughout the body faster and the fact that I'm in my other form makes things better cause it can rush out more.
I'll estimate about 2 minutes.

My legs became wobbly but I somehow managed to keep myself from falling.

*Flashback*
~Back in Highschool in the year 500~

As I layed on the grass under the huge tree beside the school, I heard someone call my name and I opened my eyes.
"SELENE"

"Oh, it's Sarah"

"What do you mean by oh, it's Sarah"
She walked over to me and slightly punched my arm then slid in the empty space beside me.

"What are you doing here?"

"I was looking for you. The best thing just happened to me"

"Huh, what?"

"So I was walking down the hallway and suddenly my books fell, so of course I was picking it up and BAM my crush appeared in front of me and decided to help me. Everyone was staring at us and it was sooo romantic"
She said with hearts in her eyes and I cringed.

"What kind of cliche cinderella story is that?"

"It's not cliche. It's romantic. Ro-man-tic"

"Romantic?"

She scoffed and crossed her arms
"Why do I even try. You're the worst person to talk to about love. You're basically the coldest tomboy of this school and the fact that you're a soon to be moon goddess who will grant people mates, I feel bad for the future generations"
I scoffed and layed back down.

"They'll just have to take what they get or else I might even give them a goat for a mate"
She laughed and layed with me.

"Well good luck to them. I on the other hand have already found my mate"

"Really, who?"

"Ay, weren't you listening to what I was just saying right now"

"Huh?"

She sighed and waved her hand
"You know what, nevermind. Just promise me that you'll always root for me"

"Yeah, yeah. I promise."
She smiled and I stared at her.

"By the way, who is your crush?"

"I'll not tell you. His name is too sacred for my heart. I feel like if I say it, I'll pass out"
She said while fanning herself.

"Whatever, just don't get hurt because of this crush of yours"

"Aww you care"