𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 2

𝙏𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙢𝙞 𝙋𝙤𝙫

It's my first day in U.A. The staff/ pro heroes showed me around campus so I know where I'm supposed to be going. They gave me the female uniform I need but I took some trousers as well. 

As I'm walking down the halls I notice that it's still pretty empty meaning I'm either really early or really late. 

I approach class 1-A's door and since I don't hear any sounds I assume I'm early. Using my En I notice there are 2 people in the class already from their body shapes I can tell they're both males. I'm not in the mood to socialize so I activate my Zetsu to conceal my presence. I walk into class and none of them notice me. One is walking around the class making sure all the desks are at equal distances which I think is pretty useless. The other is at the back of the class just staring at his desk. He doesn't even look like he's thinking about anything he's just there. 

I go to an empty seat at the back and put my headphones on and listen to music while I read the attack on titan manga I found in one of the many stores in this world. I am now very hooked on it. 

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Kingslayer- Bring me the Horizon ft BABYMETAL
───⚪─────────
◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►► 1:17 / 3:48 ⠀
───○ 🔊⠀ ᴴᴰ ⚙ ❐ ⊏⊐

After a few minutes, the class starts to slowly fill up. A plain-looking boy and a bubbly girl walk into class while talking about random stuff. The boy looks like he's about to explode.

Why is his tie like that

I felt an unusual shape enter my En so I put my guard up. 

"Go somewhere else if you want to play at being friends" I heard a gruff voice say.

What the hell does that even mean?

"This is the Hero course." "Okay, it took eight seconds before you were quiet. Time is limited. You kids are not rational enough. I'm your homeroom teacher Shota Aizawa, nice to meet you" 

The whole class was stunned. 

"It's kind of sudden, but put this on and go out onto the field"

I was the first to get up and change while everyone just watched me. 

We all got to the field and we were told what we were to be doing. 

"A quirk assessment test?!" Everyone exclaimed except Half and Half guy and I. 

"What about the entrance ceremony?"
"The orientation?" The class questioned among themselves. 

"If you're going to become a hero, you don't have time for such leisurely events. U.A's selling point is how unrestricted its school traditions are. That's how the teachers also run their classes"

Makes sense

"You kids have been doing this since Junior high too right? Physical fitness tests where you weren't allowed to use your quirks." "Bakugo you finished at the top of the practical exam right?"

Oh, so he's strong. I want to fight him. 

"In Junior high what was your best result in softball throw?"

"67 meters" He answered 

"Then try doing it with your quirk"

Bakugou then walked to the circle. 

"You can do whatever you want as long as you stay in the circle. Hurry up and give it all you've got"

Bakugou then began to do stretches. 

"Then well..."

He went quiet

"DIEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!" 

cool- wait die? 

Explosions came out of his hands and that ball was thrown out of my view. 

Mr. Aizawa turned around as showed us his score. 

"705.2m" 

wOah

"705 meters for real?" A guy with yellow hair repeated 

"What's this?! It looks fun!" 

You shouldn't have said that

Mr. Aizawa's aura changed completely "It looks fun huh? You have three years to become a hero. Will you have an attitude like that the whole time?" He smirked. "All right, Whoever comes last in all eight tests will be judged to have no potential and will be punished with expulsion" 

That's fair, but he's obviously bluffing to push us further 

"Huh?!" The whole class exclaimed

I could feel the broccoli boys panic from where I was standing. 

"This isn't fair!" The bubbly girl complained. 

"Natural disasters, big accidents, and selfish villains. Calamities whose time or place cannot be predicted. Japan is covered with unfairness. Heroes are the ones who reverse those situations" 

He has a point 

"All right, demonstrations are over. The real thing starts now" 

Finally