𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 9

𝙏𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙢𝙞 𝙋𝙤𝙫

𝙏𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙢𝙞 𝙋𝙤𝙫

When Midoriya opened the door Kirishima was the first to notice. The rest of the class gathered around the door. 

"Oh, Midoriya's here!" He exclaimed "Good work! Man, I dint know what you were saying during  the match but you were fired up!"

"I can't believe you fought evenly with Bakugou, who was first in the entrance exam!" Sero added 

"You did a good job dodging," Mina said 

"You guys did that in the first match, so the rest of us had to give it our all too!" Sato said. 

"You were far from elegant but-" Aoyama started but was cut off

Poor guy

"You did a good job at dodging!" Mina exclaimed stopping Aoyama from finishing his sentence while jumping. 

"H-huh?" Midoriya asked visibly confused.

"I'm Eijiro Kirishima! We're all going over the training right now." He said pointing at Sero who was standing behind him.  

"I'm Hanta Sero"

"I'm Yuga Aoya-" He got cut off once more. 

Damn

"I'm Mina Ashido!" Mina screamed waving her arms in the air frantically. "You did a good job dodging!" She said...Again. 

Ma'am, you've said that three times now. We get it 

"I'm Tsuyu Asui," She said peeping out from behind Mina. "Call me Tsu" 

"I'm Sato"

"U-um..Err-r" Midoriya was having a hard time answering. 

A small annoying purple thing jumped up from nowhere. "I'm M*neta!" 

"Where the heck did you pop out from!?" Someone exclaimed. 

"I am Yuga Aoyama!" Aoyama said again. 

"Hi, Aoyama!" I answered since everyone was ignoring me. He smiled back at me. "I'm a man who never stops smiling!" 

Yes, yes you are 

Towards the back of the class, there was a lot of commotion. By commotion I mean Iida telling Tokoyami to sit properly and Jirou not caring. 

"And I'm Tamami Ryo!" I exclaim catching everyone's attention. 

"It's you! You were so cool during the battles!" Mina screamed. 

"Thank you" I smiled. 

The other door of the class opened and Kaminari and Uraraka stepped out. 

"Hey, Uraraka wanna grab a bite to eat sometime?" Kaminari asked. "What do you like?"

"Mochi-" She was about to finish answering until someone caught her eye. "Wait, Deku didn't she heal your injuries!?"

Did I just witness a rejection?

"Oh, uh, it's because of how much stamina I have, and- Huh? Um, Uraraka... more importantly... Where's Bakugou?" 

"Oh he left a few minutes early. We all tried to stop him, but he went home now without saying anything" 

Immediately Midoriya bolted out the door. Probabaly running after Bakugou. I turned on Zetsu and ran after Midoriya. Not to catch up to him but to see whats going on. I know its wrong to eavsedrop but I'm a cat. (Please get it). 

I stood at the entrance of the school. Close enough to hear them but far enough for them not to notice me. 

"There's one thing I feel like I have to tell you" Midoriya started "...My quirkis something I received from someone else"  I mentally facepalmed

This fool cant keep a secret Omg

This statement seemed to catch Bakugou's attention. 

"Huh?" He said 

"I cant say who I got it from though!" Midoriya quickly stated. "I wont say, but its like a story out of the comic books, except its true. On top of that I still can't control it properly. It's just a borrowed power that I haven't made my own yet. That's why I tried to beat you without using it.  But in the end I couldn't win and had to rely on it."

Bakugou looked really irritated now. 

"I've still got a long way to go... That's why... Thats why! One day I will make this quirk my own and beat you with my own power!"

Bakugou looked at him in disbelief 

"What the hell is that?!  'Borrowed Power'? You're talking nonsense. What are you trying to do? make me out to be more of a fool than you already have? Huh? What are you trying to say? Today, I lost to you...! That's all it was...! That's all! As i watched the ice guy I though 'I can't beat him'! Damn it! I ended up agreeing with what that ponytail said! Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! Damn it!" He kept on repeating 

This guy has issues and I'm being serious 

"Hey, you too Deku! I'm just! I'm just getting started! You hear?! Here I will become number 1!" As Bakugou looked up I could see visible tears in his eyes. "You wont beat me again, bastard!" He said as he walked away. 

Out of nowhere All might came yelling. 

"THERE HE IS! YOUNG BAKUGOU! Just so you know. Pride is important. You definitely have the abilities needed to become a pro. You still have a lot of-" All might didn't finish because he was caught off by Bakugou's mumbling. 

"Let go of me All might. I cant walk. I'll become a hero that even surpasses you without you telling me!"

"Uh- Right" All might was definitely shocked.

We all watched Bakugou walk away with his hideous sagging trousers and slouched back. 

I turned around and went to the dorms. I was tired from the whole day. What even is the point of school. I don't need these things. I thought close to tears. I only go cause of the people and they're still annoying. I just want to sleep. And with that thought I walked into my dorm room and ploped onto the bed and fell asleep still in my uniform.