𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 7

𝙏𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙢𝙞 𝙋𝙤𝙫

𝙏𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙢𝙞 𝙋𝙤𝙫

It was my turn to go against Todoroki and Shoji. I was beyond excited. Many of the classmates think I can't beat Todoroki and it unfair but I'm sure that I'll win. 

"Okay young Tamami you're the villain in this battle!" All might announced 

"Cool" 

"So that means we're the heroes" Shoji pointed out 

No shit. 

We walk to our assigned destinations. I go inside first since I'm the villain. I place the bomb in the corner of the room and covered the whole corner with crystals, leaving no space for anyone/anything to get through. That would protect the bomb while I'm occupied.  

As I sat down in the center of the room with my En on I felt the room get chilly. The En felt abnormal. I looked around to see ice growing on the walls. 

Same trick twice? Foolish

I quickly made an igloo looking tomb of crystals to stop the ice from touching me. When I no longer felt moving ice within moving within my En I collapsed the crystals and there was a circle where ice hadn't touched. I observed the ice as it glowed on the walls. It was truly beautiful but I can't let myself too distracted. 

I heard footsteps coming down the hall so I used my Megamind Hatsu to see  10 seconds in the future. 

'Shoji walks through the door surprised to see me not frozen. He tries to attack by sending 2 of his hands my way.'

The door bursts open revealing Shoji standing there with his arms ready to attack. I turn around and face him. He is obviously shocked that I'm free from the ice. As he's about to attack I disappear. Not because I can but because I can move really fast making it seem that I disappeared. I reappear behind him with my hands and nails as sharp as a knife. Even sharper. 

I put my hand to his neck and release a little bloodlust. 

"If you move I'll injure you." 
"If you call for back up I'll hurt you"
"If you try to attack me I'll cut one of your arms. It'll grow back eventually right" I ask in an obnoxious kind voice. 

He only gulps. I put my blood lust under control and wrap the capture tape around him. I walk him to the side of the room and created a dome of crystals with him inside so he can't escape. There are little holes allowing oxygen to pass through. He wouldn't die. I think. Anyways Todoroki comes running in. Not seeing his partner anywhere he tries to attack me with a row of ice but easily dodge it. 

I notice that he probably isn't good at close combat and he relies on his quirk too much. I swiftly make my way towards him by running lower to the ground. He looks startled by my sudden move. He tried to make ice grown on the ground but I cover the soles of my combat boots with crystals to make it easier to run on the ground. I reach Todoroki and dissolve the crystals of my right foot. I kick him in the face with the same right foot which sends him flying. Wasting no time I run up to him and pull out a taser from my hero suit and electrocute him. The volts aren't that strong so it'll just paralyze him for a while.  I secure his arms and legs in Ice so he can't escape and wrap the capture tape around him. 

Everywhere goes silent. I stand up and stare directly at the camera waiting for something to happen. A bell suddenly rings. 

"V-villain team teams win" I dissolve all my crystals making them disappear. The bomb is then exposed. I release Shoji and thank him for co-operating. I tell him the threats were only for the character so he wouldn't be scared of me or avoid me. 

Todoroki slowly begins to wake up. I help him wake up and we all walk to the monitoring room. When we get there everyone is shocked. 

Sorry for the short chapter