𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙛𝙞𝙡𝙚

𝙉𝙖𝙢𝙚: 𝙏𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙢𝙞 𝙍𝙮𝙤 

𝙈𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜: 𝘽𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙂𝙚𝙢 - 𝙀𝙭𝙘𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙩

𝘼𝙜𝙚: 𝟭𝟱

𝘽𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮: 𝙊𝙘𝙩𝙤𝙗𝙚𝙧 28

𝙕𝙤𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙘: 𝙎𝙘𝙤𝙧𝙥𝙞𝙤

𝙈𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧: 𝙐𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣

𝙁𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧: 𝙐𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣

𝘾𝙞𝙩𝙮: 𝙈𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙤𝙧 𝘾𝙞𝙩𝙮 

𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮:

Tamami is a very playful person. She always finds good things in most bad situations. She enjoys a good fight against anyone strong. Her personality is like a mix of Yumeko and Hisoka. She wants to fight anyone strong. She is very cocky which leads to her failure. She does not get angry easily but when she does it's not pretty. She sometimes goes through a psychotic phase. She doesn't care about her life or others. It's pretty scary. 

𝘼𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚:

Tamami is a relatively short girl. She is 5'2". Her hair is long and Black. It falls below her but. She has bangs and short strands at the side of her hair. She has a cute button nose and long eyelashes. Her eyes are wine colour but become blood red on some occasions. 

𝙇𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙨:
~Cake 
~Chocorobo's 
~Any BABYMETAL song
~Fighting
~Drumming

𝘿𝙞𝙨𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙨:
~Obnoxious People
~Sore losers 
~Weak People
~Mineta
~Fruits

𝙉𝙚𝙣 𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙜𝙤𝙧𝙮: 𝙎𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙩
𝙈𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙉𝙚𝙣 𝙏𝙮𝙥𝙚: 𝙏𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

𝙍𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙀𝙮𝙚𝙨: Manipulation
This power has to do with mind control. Once this is activated whoever stares at Tamami's eyes for more than ten seconds will be under her control for a long period of time till she lets them go. With this power, her pupils change from their normal wine colour to a glowing red. If you look close enough you can see really little diamonds inside.

𝙈𝙚𝙜𝙖𝙈𝙞𝙣𝙙: Manipulation
This power allows her to predict 10 seconds into the future. It's only activated if she wants it to be.  

𝘾𝙧𝙮𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙯𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣:Transmutation
With this power, Tamami can create an unlimited amount of crystals. They can either show up individually or they can grow onto a surface. She has to have made contact with the object before being able to grow crystals on it. These crystals cannot be destroyed unless Tamami does so. The colour of these crystals is red. 

𝙎𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙎𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙: Enhancement
Tamami can enhance her speed and Strength. If she were to throw a ball it would probably go as far as the same distance at Silva Zoldyck.