𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 13

𝙏𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙢𝙞 𝙋𝙤𝙫

𝙏𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙢𝙞 𝙋𝙤𝙫

"All Might!" M*neta cried getting his gross tears all over me. 

Midoriya was about to get strangled by the nomu. Tsu caught him with her tongue in the nick of time.

 "Ribbit" She croaked literally 

I looked towards All Might and he looked really pissed. He wasn't doing his trademark smile.

"Damn he looks pissed," I said aloud flicking Shigaraki in the forehead as he was getting out of the water. 

"Watch it brat" He muttered "I've been waiting for you hero" He announced.

"That's All Might?!" One of the lower classed villains asked
"He looks so intimidating!" another head 
"Idiots don't hesitate. If we kill that, we'll-" A guy announced

Before he could finish All Might knocked him and all the other people out in less than .3 seconds. 

"Oof-" I winced "I'd be surprised if they are still alive" 

In the process, he also grabbed Aizawa saving him from getting killed. 

In the blink of an eye, All Might bolted. He punched Shigaraki in the gut making his hand mask fall off. He grabbed us. 

"Huh?" M*neta asked.

We were all stunned by his intense speed. Even me. I would never admit that out loud though. 

"Everyone go to the entrance" All Might commands "I'm leaving Aizawa to you. He's unconscious hurry!" 

"Y-yes, sir!" Midoriya answers

"I'm not going anywhere" I declare 

"Tamami for your wellbeing I'm going to need you to leave. It's not safe"

"Not to be rude or anything, but sir you're not as strong as you used to be. Don't get too cocky, that's my job. Just let me help!" I yell 

He sighs in defeat. "Fine. Asui, M*neta, and Midoriya go to the entrance right now!" 

The three pick up the unconscious Aizawa and head towards the entrance. They look like they're struggling. Aizawa must weigh a ton I think. 

Shigaraki begins to mumble incoherent words while reaching to pick one of the hands that fell from his body. 

"All Might! You can't!" Midoriya starts "That villain took One Fo-" He pauses to look at Tsu and the grape. 

"He took a punch that didn't break my arm, but he didn't even twitch. He's gotta be-" Before the broccoli could finish All Might cut him off. 

"Young Midoriya! It's fine!" He yelled giving an awkward peace sign.

Midoriya finally gave in and left with the others. 

 "Let's do this!" All Might exclaimed. He got into a stance and pushed himself off the ground. 

"CAROLINA!-" He yelled. Before he could his Shigaraki he called on his Nomu. His blow did no damage to the Nomu at all. He sent another blow and nothing happened. All Might tried going for the face and it still had no effect. 

"Try going the non-existent balls" I yelled. This caught Shigaraki's attention. 

"So you're still here?" He muttered 

"I mean. I am standing in front of you soo.." I replied 

Before he could blink I lunged to attack him. He tried grabbing my face but I ducked and pulled his feet.  He lost his balance and fell to the ground. 

"This is not good. This is not good. This is not good" He repeated multiple times. I pressed my lips into a thin line. Does he need help or something. 

"Kurogiri!" He yelled and the black fog guy appeared. "Summon the guy master was talking about," Shigaraki said smiling with a hint of crazy in his eyes. 

"Yes," Kurogiri replied opening himself up. 

Shigaraki started laughing as I stared at what was going. I was about to walk away but something dropped from the portal. 

It was a maroon book with a white handprint.