𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 3

𝙏𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙢𝙞 𝙋𝙤𝙫

𝙏𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙢𝙞 𝙋𝙤𝙫

A small robot looking thing was set up at the end of the track

A small robot looking thing was set up at the end of the track. I'm guessing it would be used to catch the exact time we cross the line.

Frog girl and engine went first. They got 3.04 seconds and 5.5 seconds respectively.

After a bunch of people had their turn I turned off my Zetsu and put my Ten back up.

"Okay, my turn" I suddenly yell making everyone flinch.

"Wait. when did you get here?!"
"Was she always here" They all whispered amongst themselves. It didn't bother me.

I was going against this fancy looking blonde who was always smiling for some reason.

"Everyone you're not being creative enough," He started

"On your mark" I got into position and activated my Hatsu to make be run fast.

"I'll show you whats it's like.......TO BE ALLOWED TO USE YOUR QUIRK." He yelled

So extra. I like it

We both took off and I was in the lead. He looked shocked but tried pushing his naval-thingy harder making his face morph into one of discomfort. I came first with 2.9 seconds. He got 5.51 seconds after taking a fall from getting to his limit.

Next was the plain boy who looked like a nervous wreck against the one that's always angry.

"On your mark"
"Get set"
"GO!" The machine yelled

The angry boy took off immediately setting explosions off behind him from his palms to boost his speed. He got 4.13 seconds. While the other one just ran regularly and got 7.02 seconds"

Yikes

He looked like he was really beating himself up for this, so me being the 'nice' person I am I walked up to him and put a hand on his shoulder.

"Hey. You don't have to beat yourself up for that. Not everyone is as fast and strong as boom boom boy over there. Just believe in yourself and do your best"