𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 4

𝙏𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙢𝙞 𝙋𝙤𝙫

𝙏𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙢𝙞 𝙋𝙤𝙫

The second day of school here we go.

The curriculum of U.A's Hero course. Regular required classes like English in the morning with Present Mic.

"Which one of these sentences are wrong"

'The man whom I respect the most is my father'
'That is the house in which he lived'
'I will remember the day on which we both met'
'Please tell me that all you know'

Everyone looked like they were on the verge of sleep. These classes were so boring. When do I get to fight someone?

"EVERYBODY HEADS UP! LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!" Mic yelled while pumping his fists

What party?

Yaoyurozu then raised her hand to answer.

"Okay, Yaoyurozu, Come on!" Mic exclaimed

She got the answer correct. She's smart AND pretty. I thought with comical tears streaming down my face.

It was lunchtime and I ordered a ton load of food. U.A said they'd pay for my food so I can eat as much as I want. Sadly there's a catch to it. I had to clean the cafeteria after school every Friday.

At the end of the day, we had the long-awaited class.

Hero Basic Training

I was creating crystals with my nen under the table so no one would see. I felt a huge body walk into my En and stood there shaking. It felt nervous. I just stared at the door.

"Why are you glaring at the door?" Todoroki asked.

"Someone is about to come in" I replied back.

"I am......."

I am?

"COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!!"

No, you're not

He stood in the doorway in a weird pose with his cape blowing. How is it even blowing? The physics in this world is weird.

"IT'S ALL MIGHT!" Everyone cheered. I just wanted to fight someone and get over with the day.

He stood in front of the class with another weird pose.

He looks constipated.

"I teach Hero Basic Training!"He said "It is a subject where you train in different ways to learn the basics of being a hero. You'll take the most units of this subject!"

"LET'S GET INTO IT!" He said flexing.

He looks like he's about to burst

"This is what we'll be doing today!-" He paused. For dramatic effect I guess.