𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 15

TW: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SLIGHT SEXUAL ASSAULT AND POSSIBLY SENSITIVE TOPICS

𝙏𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙢𝙞 𝙋𝙤𝙫 

I let out a string of curses trying to put on these ugly ass shoes the school provided for me. Running around my dorm room trying to pick all the items I need. I'm meeting Chrollo for the first time after our first encounter. I'm lowkey nervous since I did kick him to the ground like he was trash. Satisfying as hell though. 

I couldn't contain my excitement to meet him. He is the only father figure in my life other than Netero but he's dead so. Chrollo taught me most of what I know today. How to use Nen, How to manipulate people, How to fight, How to outsmart enemies, you name it. Although I love him I can't say his tactics were the best. Leaving me in a city I've never been to before without money or any weapon for a week. He found me passed out near a creek. 

I was soon on the streets of Mustafu walking to the designated location that Chrollo chose. It's night time and I'm pretty it's not safe. Could be a trap but I don't really care. I'm never devoting my life to the hero society. It's corrupt and overall dumb. You preach saving everyone's lives until they're a threat to your image. The reasons there are so many villains are because of how the hero society neglected them. That's why I prefer it back home. It's all man for themselves. Eat or be eaten. Everyone fends for themselves. Like here, they keep the villains in jail like they won't just escape after some time. If you really want to keep everyone safe then kill the villains you catch. Or at least the dangerous ones. And being a villain just sounds like so much more fun.  

I turn into the dark alley that I'm supposed to meet Chrollo at. Unexpectedly someone grabbed my waist and pulled me into a corner. 

"Hey, what's a pretty little thing like you doing put here" A sultry voice whispers into my ear while cold hands play with my hair. The fingers slightly touching my ear lobe. I look through my peripheral vision to see the culprit. It's a lady with red messy hair and smudged eyeliner. She also smelled strongly of heroin. I felt her hands move to my waist and that's when I snapped back to reality. I began to pry myself out of her hands. 

"Come on baby, let's have fun. We won't even use toys." She giggled "Unless you're into that I'm down" She tightened her grip around me not allowing me to escape. Her fingers trailing their way to my joggers.

"Okay that's enough" I sighed. I elbowed her breasts. I was aiming for her stomach but it got the job done. She doubled over onto the ground. Grunting a wide variety of not-so-pleasant words. when I got a good look at her I realized how young she was even younger than me and I'm Sixteen. Exactly.

I crouched down to her level and held her chin to face me. I looked at her and she reminded me of someone.

 Me.

 "You could get arrested for sexual assault. You look young, It's none of my business but please while you still have the chance. Drop the drugs. Get new friends. Go to rehab. If your future isn't looking so bright right now, I promise it would get better. So please don't go down a lane that you'd regret. You might think I'm just spewing a bunch of meaningless words to make myself feel better, though that's not the case. I've been in a situation like yours. I thought nothing mattered in life and I'd just waste my life away until I died but I found someone and someone found me and they made my life better. So please try." I hadn't even noticed I had started crying. There were tears streaming down the girl's face as well.