❝ brave cub ❞ - Wolfstar

Pairing ;; Wolfstar
Little ;; Remus (16)
Caregiver ;; Sirius (16)
AU ;; Marauders
TW ;; N/A

❨🌟❩

"It hurts everywhere..."Remus mumbled after yet another cycle of his 'furry little problem'. He and Sirius were huddled up in a room inside the Shrieking Shack whilst Peter and James remained in other rooms.

"I-I don't understand why you even love me!"he blurted out, bursting into tears. "I'm a monster...an abomination... I don't even know what made you even consider me....There's people better than me, Siri..."

The Black gave the werewolf a gentle smile and pulled him onto his lap. "Listen, Moony,"he started, letting the other boy hide his face in his neck. "You aren't a monster. You aren't an abomination —"

"But—!"

"Nothing. Let me finish, okay, Remy?"

"...Okay."

"Thank you. Now, where was I? Oh! As I was saying, you aren't any of those things. You want to know what you are to me, Remy?"

"Yeah?"he asked, peeking out from Sirius' curtain of inky hair. Pale green eyes stared up at him in curiosity.

Sirius internally grinned. He had the light haired brunet now. One more push and the werewolf would slip into headspace.

Speaking of headspace, they'd only discovered this method of coping after they had finished the Animagi potion to help alleviate the stress of the "furry" problem, as they'd dubbed it.

When they'd started this regression thing, Sirius observed the changes in his boyfriend's attitude. The werewolf's self-deprecating tendencies had gone down a lot, only ever acting up at vulnerable times like this.

And Sirius was more than happy to look after Remus and be his Caregiver. If it made the werewolf feel better about himself, then he'd definitely fight a dragon for him.

Snapping away from his train of thought, Sirius continued. "You are my little brave cub. After all that's happened to you, you've still managed to stay so strong...I'm so proud of you.."

"W-Weally, Daddy? Me no annoyin?"

"Really, Moony. I love you so much. I'm not being forced to be here. I'm here because I want to be. I'd do anything for you.

❨🌟❩

A/N: Just a heads up, school's starting back up for me soon. So any updates may be sparse enough as it is. I'm so sorry! (ू˃̣̣̣̣̣̣︿˂̣̣̣̣̣̣)

I love you! /p
~ Levi ♡