❝ the sickies ❞ - Tom x Abraxas

Pairing ;; Ice Lord
Little ;; Tom (27)
Caregiver ;; Abraxas (28)
AU ;; First Rising of the Dark Lord
TW ;; N/A

❨👑❩

"Achoo!"

Quicksilver eyes snapped open at the suppressed sneeze.

Abraxas sat up in bed and turned towards his  husband, who stared up at him innocently.

"I didn't do it!"he blurted out at Abraxas' questioning glare.

"Sure you didn't, love,"the blond replied, his tone dripping with sarcasm.

He frowned as he felt the brunet's forehead for a temperature. "You're running a temperature that's a bit too high for my liking, mister...It seems terrorising the world will be put to a stop for today,"he muttered, sliding out of the bed.

"I'm not sick, Abraxas! Dark Lords don't get sick!"Tom protested, trying to sit up but immediately had a coughing fit.

Abraxas chuckled and shook his head. "You're staying in bed today, little lord. Don't worry, I'll take extra good care of you."

"I'M NOT LITTLE, I'M BIG!"Tom screeched, his face twisted into a furious frown. He started flailing in the bed in his rage.

Abraxas gave him a blank look. "I'm sorry, but I don't see any big boys here. Just a bratty little boy throwing a tantrum."

"I'M NOT A LITTLE BOY!"

"Little boyyy~"Abraxas sang

"STOP IT!"

"No. You're my little baby who has the sickies. Don't you want Chonks II to keep you company?"

Tom pouted, unable to decide. On the other hand, he'd love to cuddle with his stuffie, but then his Dada— Abraxas would win and he didn't want that to happen.

Abraxas grinned as he watched the cogs in the brunet's brain started to turn. The blond knew that his baby would cave very soon, but he wouldn't tease him. Too much...

"...Mm...fine...I's Daddy's baby...."he mumbled. "Now gimme Chonky!"

While Abraxas had been happy that Tom had gone small, he wasn't liking his attitude a bit too much. Things like this normally happened when the brunet was in a 5-7 year old headspace. Or if he was slipping into it. He was mostly a good baby.

"Ah, ah! This is the second time you've been naughty today, Tommy. I can still make you write lines if you still have problems with the rules...."

Tom bit his bottom lip and shook his head. "Nooo Daddy....Sowwy...Can I pwease have Chonky?"

"Now that's more like it. And yes you may. Why don't we go fetch him?"

Tom's eyes sparkled with glee. "Uppies?"

"Yes, uppies."

"Yay!"he cheered. Tom made grabby hands at Abraxas, silently asking the blond to carry him.

❨👑❩

"Bow down to me!"Tom growled at his stuffies. He had been set down on the fluffy carpet because apparently "it's better than the sofa" and bundled up in blankets. Abraxas was busy making the boy some breakfast that he hopefully wouldn't throw up.

"I am youw leader! You no gets wewawds if you mean!"he huffed. When they didn't move, he was getting a little bit more than just 'angry'.

"DADDY! STUFFIES NO WANNA BOW! MAKE THEM BOW! DADDY?"

Abraxas sighed. It was gonna be a long day...

❨👑❩

A/N: Part Two?