(young) Remus Lupin: Aren't you scared of me?

(You're a ravenclaw)

You were reading in the library. You always went to the library to read. It was silent and you could read without being interrupted. But you were sure that some people at hogwarts didn't even knew were the library was, or put their toe in it. It was almost empty. The key word. Almost. Besides you, there was a girl that was already leaving, and a boy. The boy was a good looking boy. He was cute and wore those big jumpers. But he had a lot of scratches on his face. The boy looked at you and caught you staring. You smiled at him and he smiled back. Your peace and silence was ruined by three boys walking in the library, laughing like idiots. And much to your suprise, they walked to the cute, quiet boy. You went back to reading until one of them screamed "Stop staring at that girl. Your girlfriend is going to be mad." You looked up. The words were directed to the cute boy. Oh. He has a girlfriend. "Why are you sad?" Someone said. You looked up to see who it was. It was the boy that screamed.

"No reason. The book that I read just had a sad part." You said.

"What's your name?" The boy asked.

"Y/N."

"My name is Sirius. The boy with glasses is James. The one with scratches is Remus and the last one here is Peter." Oh. So his name was Remus. "Do you have plans for today?" Sirius asked.

"No, not really. Why?" You answered.

"Are you good at astronomy?" Sirius asked, completely ignoring your question.

"Yes."

"Perfect. Can you tutor Remus today? He isn't really good at that subject." Sirius asked. It looked like Remus was about to protest.

"Yes, sure. But say it to your girlfriend first. I'm not planning on arguing with a girl because I tutored her boyfriend, I ain't got time for that." You said. You knew girls could get really jealous.

"I don't have a girlfriend." Remus said. That was the first time you heard his voice. You just met him and you're already falling for him. What is wrong with you? But like, what? What does he mean, he has no girlfriend? What?

"Your friend said something else." You said.

"Oh that. I was joking. I just wanted to see your reaction. And that's the reason why I didn't believe you when you said that you're sad because of the book." Sirius said. You blushed.

"Okay, meet me here in two hours. Bring your atronomy book." You told him and walked away. After doing your homework, you decided to already go to the library and wait for Remus. You waited for 15 minutes. Finally Remus walked in. "Hello Remus. Sit down and tell me with what you have problems, and I will see or I can help you." You said. He told you with what and you explained it and helped him. At the end, you told him to wait because you needed to use the bathroom. You went to the bathroom. You heard a conversation between two girls. Normally, you wouldn't listen to it, and mind your own business. But you heard something that caught your attention. A name. His name. Remus.

"Yeah, but he likes a ravenclaw. I don't know what he sees in her. I heard that she accepted the request to study with him. He was so happy. But still. Why her?" The first girl said.

"I don't know what your problem is. I think that she's a nice person. I had a group project to do with her. I think that Remus and Y/N would be good and cute with eachother. Now, let's just go." The two girls left the bathroom. You were so happy. Maybe you had a chance with the boy.

~2 months later~

You became friends with Remus. You two always spent time in the library with eachother. You also figured something out about him. And today you wanted to tell him that you knew. You were at the library. It was empty. Just you and Remus. "Remus, can I ask you something?" You asked.