Draco Malfoy: Fake boyfriend

(You're a slytherin)

You were in the slytherin common room. Draco was with you on the couch. You were cuddling with him. You had a crush on him. But you didn't want to ruin the friendship. So you never told him. "Y/N. Can I ask you something?" Draco asked.

"Yeah, sure. Go on." You replied smiling at him.

"But don't be mad at me." He said, looking away from you.

"I'm not going to be mad at you. No matter what you ask me, we're bestfriends. Just tell me." You reassured him.

"Well, here goes nothing." He sighed. "You know how Pansy likes me and won't leave me alone." You nodded. "I really want her to go away and just leave me alone. But no matter what I do or say, she doesn't want to leave me alone." He sighed again. "So I wanted to ask you or you could pretend to be my girlfriend. Just so she leaves me alone. Please don't freak out!"

You looked at him. "Okay." You said.

"I'm sorry. I kne- Wait? Did you just agree?" Draco asked.

"Yes Draco. I agreed. Her presence is irritating me. So yeah.. If that's what it takes to get rid of her following your every step. I'm in." You said. His smile grew bigger than the moment he realized that you agreed.

"Thank you so much! I owe you!" He said, happy like a kid that just got chocolate.

"I'm going to sleep. I'm tired." You told him.

"Goodnight love." Draco said with a wink. You laughed and went to sleep.

The next morning, you went to get dressed and get ready. You were done. You tried to look better than normal. You went to the slytherin common room and sat next to Draco, who was already up. You spotted Pansy staring at Draco. "Goodmorning love. How did you sleep?" He asked. You took a quick glance at Pansy that was looking at you with disgust. But that wasn't new. She always looked at you like that. She was jealous that you could hug and spent time with Draco.

"Perfect baby." You answered. He kissed your cheek and started cuddling you. The look on Pansy's face was priceless. He offered you his hand, which you gladly accepted and entertwined with eachother.

"Let's get breakfast love." Draco told you. You went to the great hall, hand in hand. People looked shocked, but didn't say anything. You were eating, until Pansy came.

"Back away from Draco!" She screamed.

"Why?" You asked, trying to hold your laugh.

"Because he's mine! Get away from him!" She screamed louder than before. Everybody was looking at the scene.

"And how exactly do you want me to get away from my boyfriend?!" You screamed. She  looked really mad at that point. She was fuming.

"What do you mean boyfriend!?" Pansy screamed. "Draco explain yourself!"

Draco looked irritated at that point. "Yes Pansy. She's my girlfriend."Draco said.

"Prove it." She stated. How did she wanted you to prove it? Draco got closer to you and whispered a 'sorry' before attaching his lips to yours. You quickly kissed to not ruin the whole act. You pulled away when you heard Pansy running away. You made eye contact with Draco and sat down. At the end of the day, you were in the common room with Blaise and Draco. Draco was sitting, staring at the fireplace infront of him. You were reading a book. Blaise looked like he was about to fall asleep.

"I'm going to sleep. Bye you two." Blaise said and walked away. As soon as he was out of sight, Draco jumped up and made his way to you.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. Please, don't be mad at me. That was a dumb idea. please, forgive me." Draco started. Before he could say anything else, you beat him in it.

"Nothing happened." You said.

"I'm real- Wait, really? You're not mad at me?" He asked.

"No." Was all you said.

"Okay that's good."

"Draco?"

"Yes."

"You said that you owe me for accepting being your fake girlfriend. Right?"

"Yes. I will do everything."

"Kiss me." You said, getting confidence out of nowhere. He smirked and kissed you. You kissed back.

"So, does that mean that you like me back?" He asked. BACK! Did Draco just said that he liked you?!

"Yes boyfriend." You said and winked at him, kissing him once again. Your 'fake' boyfriend turned in a real one ;-)

That one is a shorter one. But I still hope you enjoyed it.