Chapter 1

"Sunny-ah..."called Taeyeon, sitting down on the couch next to Sunny.

"Yes Taeng?"answered Sunny,  playing Left 4 Dead 2 on her Xbox.

"Are you done playing yet?Let's watch a movie."said Taeyeon.

"I'm almost done with the game.I just need one more level."Sunny said.

"You just got that game two days ago."said Taeyeon surprised.

"Sunny-unnie has been staying up till three in the morning since she got that game."Seohyun reported,flipping a page in her book delicately.

"You only know because you've been staying up late as well reading your-Crap!"exclaimed Sunny,pressing buttons on her controller simultaneously to avoid getting hit.

"Unnie,my book is not poop." Seohyun stated.

"No,I don't mean that your book is crap.I mean that you stay up late as well reading your book." Sunny cleared up still pressing the buttons.

Taeyeon sighed and took a seat next to Sunny on the floor;she leaned on Sunny's shoulder and closed her eyes falling asleep.Sunny noticed the leader asleep on her shoulder so she carried Taeyeon easily and placed her on the couch gently.

"Sleep well Taengoo."Sunny whispered,putting a blanket over Taeyeon's small frame.

[1 hour later]

"I won!!!I passed the game!!!" Sunny exclaimed,getting off the couch and jumping up and down happily.

"Already?"asked Sooyoung.

"Yay!We can finally watch a movie!!!UNNIE,SUNNY UNNIE'S DONE!!!"said Yoona,calling the other older girls.

"Let's watch HOUSE BUNNY!" Tiffany said, holding the DVD in the air.

"Just put the DVD in Miyoung." said Jessica impatiently.

She wanted to sleep but Tiffany dragged her out and forced her to watch.All she wanted to do now was to get the movie done with so she can return to her bed.

Sunny put her controller down and went back to the couch to wake Taeyeon up.

"Taeyeon,wake up.I'm done playing and we're going to watch a movie now."said Sunny,shaking the snoring leader.

After a few more minutes of nonstop shaking,Taeyeon finally woke up.

"Wh-What is it Soonkyu?"asked Taeyeon,yawning.

"We're watching now."Sunny answered.

"Oh, really?!Which one?"asked Taeyeon,fully awake.

"House Bunny."replied Sooyoung.

The nine of them watched the movie.

Throughout the movie,the living room was filled with their laughter and giggles.The sorority's transformation from losers to popular young adults amazed them.

"Wow,I didn't expect them to look that pretty."said Hyoyeon,stretching.

"I don't like the ending!"said Sooyoung.

"Why?"asked Yuri.

"Because they should've made a second part!"Sooyoung replied.

Seohyun ejected the DVD and put it back in the case while Yoona cleaned up the chips.

"I'm gonna go take a nap guys." said Tiffany,going in her single room.

"Hey,wait for me!You dragged me out and now you're going to take a nap without ME!"Jessica said,going after Tiffany.

Everyone cleared out and soon only three members were left in the living room:Taeyeon,Sunny,and Yuri. Suddenly,Taeyeon's phone rang and it was their manager so she had to answer it.

"I'll be at the balcony."said Taeyeon.

Yuri and Sunny nodded as their leader walked out.