Chapter 6

12 P.M.

Yuri woke up and held back a gasp.She had woken up in front of Sunny's face their faces not so far apart.

'She's so beautiful.'Yuri thought,observing Sunny's sleeping face.

She didn't know how long she was staring at Sunny but it didn't matter to her at the moment all she knew was that she was staring at a goddess.

Sunny's eyes fluttered open and it looked straight into Yuri's eyes.

Yuri slightly jumped when Sunny's eyes looked straight into hers; she didn't expect that.

"Good morning."Yuri greeted.

"It's already noon Yuri."Sunny said,looking at the clock.

"Oh.Well,good afternoon then."said Yuri,correcting herself.

"It's only 12:00."Sunny said,smiling on the inside at Yuri's cute but confused expressions.

"Uh-good noon?"said Yuri,unsure if what she said was correct.

Not able to hold it in,Sunny burst out laughing and Yuri looked at her with a puzzled expression.

"I'm just playing with you Yuri.You looked so adorable when you were confused."said Sunny,squeezing Yuri's cheeks.

Before Yuri could process what was going on,Sunny ran out of the room laughing.

Smiling to herself then shaking her head,Yuri grabbed her clothes went in the bathroom to take a shower.

After taking a shower,Yuri went to the kitchen to look for something to eat.

Instead,she found Sooyoung and Yoona packing all their junk food in one,huge bag.

"What's going on?"asked Yuri.

"Unnie,we're going to the beach!!"exclaimed Yoona.

"What?"Yuri asked,not believing her ears.

"We have the next few days off.Manager oppa called Taeyeon this morning and she announced it.He even booked us a two day and two night stay at a resort.He rented the whole place for us to relax and enjoy."explained Sooyoung.

Two days and two nights at a resort and relaxation was all that went through Yuri's mind. 

"Yes!!!"Yuri exclaimed,pumping a fist in the air.

She ran back to her room and started packing for the two days and two nights stay.

Sunny was also in her bedroom packing with the help of Taeyeon. 

"Sunny,you should totally wear this.You hardly wear it."said Taeyeon holding up a white bikini.

"I never wore it."corrected Sunny snatching it from Taeyeon with her cheeks slightly pink.

"Are you sure about that Sunny-ah?"asked Taeyeon,looking at Sunny slyly.

"Remember that time when it was only the two of us?"reminded Taeyeon,walking towards Sunny with a sly grin.

"T-Taeyeon-ah?"stammered Sunny,backing up slowly.

The back of her leg hit the edge of her bed and she fell backwards onto the bed.

Taeyeon easily got on top of Sunny and straddled her by the hips.

"Or did you forget when I asked you to put it on for me the night I gave it to you?"asked Taeyeon,leaning down till their faces were only a few centimeters apart.