Chapter 9

In a few minutes,most of the girls changed into their swim wear and went down to the beach to set up.

"This is perfect!"said Sooyoung,setting down the food basket with care under the beach umbrella.

"Everyone's here except SunRi."reported Hyoyeon.

"SunRi?"asked Yoona and Seohyun.

"Oh,I put their names together."explained Hyoyeon.

"Jessica,can you put sunscreen on me?"asked Tiffany,flashing her eye smile at Jessica.

"A-Alright.Hand me the sunscreen S-Sooyoung."Jessica stuttered.

"Thanks Jessi."said Tiffany,lying face down on the mat.

Sooyoung tossed the sunscreen to Jessica and she caught it.Squeezing a significant amount on her palm,she took a deep breath before applying the sunscreen on Tiffany's back.

"Ohhh,that feels so good Jess."Tiffany moaned.

Jessica lowered her head to hide her blush and applied more pressure on Tiffany's back earning more moans.After she was done,Tiffany sat up,grabbed the bottle,and slyly smiled at her.

"My turn."she said,flipping Jessica over. .

"Sunny-ah,hurry up!They're probably waiting for us!"called Yuri impatiently.

"Yuri,I'm not going."Sunny said from inside the bathroom.

"What?!Why?!"Yuri asked.

"I don't like how the bikini looks on me."replied Sunny,looking at herself in the mirror.

"I'm sure you look great in it."said Yuri,trying to convince Sunny to come out.

"No, I don't."Sunny denied.

Yuri has been standing outside of the bathroom door for the past fifteen minutes waiting for Sunny.She's been patient for a while but now it's just getting her agitated especially when she wants to see how Sunny looks in her bikini.

"Come out and show me."said Yuri eagerly.

There was slight shuffling inside then the door opened but no one was there.

"Sunny,please."Yuri begged,knowing that the older girl was still hiding.

She heard a sigh from behind the door. 

"Close your eyes first then."said Sunny.

Yuri sighed but complied.

'If this is what it takes to see Sunny in a cute bikini.'she thought,shutting her eyes tightly.

"My eyes are closed!"Yuri yelled.

"Promise?"Sunny asked meekly.

"I promise."Yuri replied,shutting her eyes tighter. 

Sunny stepped out shyly behind the door and stood in front of Yuri nervously.

'She'll probably laugh at me.'

"You can open them now."said Sunny quietly.

Yuri opened her eyes slowly and blushed instantly when she saw Sunny.

------------------------------------------------------

Naka-UD nadeen hihi :)