Chapter 4

Just a little more.

And.

Bam!!!

Yoona came out of her room shutting the door behind her and Taeyeon came back from outside sliding the door shut behind her.

Somehow their doors slammed at the same time warning the couple in the living room.

Sunny and Yuri's eyes' flew open afraid of getting caught by their members.

Yuri got up first and plopped herself on the couch behind her and Sunny pretended to turn on her Xbox.

They were both still flushed,confused and irritated.

'Ugh,why now?'Yuri thought,tapping her finger on the couch.

Sunny tried to play her game but her mind was somewhere else.

'We were so close!Ugh,why now Taeyeon?But wait,since I want her to kiss me so badly does that mean that I like her?'Sunny thought.

'I like Sunny?Do I?No,I don't!But why did I want to kiss her?Why did she allow me?Argh,this is frustrating!'Yuri thought.

"Sunny-unnie,can I try to play?"asked Yoona.

"Sure.Here,I was done already."Sunny replied,getting up.

"Yuri-unnie wanna watch me?"asked Yoona.

Yuri nodded absentmindedly and smiled at Yoona.

"Sure."agreed Yuri.

"Bunny,I'm sleepy."said Taeyeon,rubbing her eyes like a kid.

"Aww,my Taengoo must be tired.Do you wanna go and sleep then?"asked Sunny,walking over to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon nodded enthusiastically. 

"Can I sleep next to you?"asked Taeyeon,linking their arms together.

"Sure."Sunny replied with an eye smile.

Yuri felt her chest tighten when she saw Taeyeon link arms with her Sunny.

'Taeyeon,hands off!She's mine!My Sunny!Wait,what?My Sunny?'Yuri thought to herself more confused than ever.