Chapter 5

After that incident,they both acted like it never happened.They tried their best to forget about it but they both knew that they would never forget it.Weeks passed and they were again busy with their promotions and packed schedules. 

Recently,they threw the photo shoots,filming for various shows,and Music Bank all in a 48 hour schedule which drained them. 

They've been awake for the past 48 or more hours and they needed sleep.It was already four in the morning when they returned from their hectic schedule.

Some like Sooyoung and Yoona just slept on the couch without changing out of their clothes,others like Hyoyeon a clean freak took a shower before going to sleep,and a few like Jessica and Tiffany just slept in the nearest room they got in.Unfortunately,Jessica and Tiffany both claimed Sunny's bed and were sleeping already by the time Sunny came in.With a sigh,Sunny left her room and went to the one across hers which was Yuri and Yoona's.

"Yuri..."drawled Sunny,knocking lightly.

"It's open Soonkyu."Yuri replied,lifting the covers.

"Can I sleep here tonight?JeTi slept on my bed and Taeyeon's sprawled out on hers."said Sunny cutely.

"Go ahead and make yourself comfortable on Yoona's bed."Yuri said,turning off the lamp.

Sunny walked over to Yuri's bed and sat on it.

"What's wrong?"Yuri asked.

"Can I sleep with you?"asked Sunny with light aegyo.

Even though it was dark,Yuri could imagine Sunny's adorable face waiting for her answer and she just couldn't say no.

Not that she wanted to anyway.

The thought of sleeping next to Sunny excited her. (Not in a bad way you perverts! xD)

"Yeah.Sure."Yuri agreed happily,scooting over to make space for Sunny.

Immediately,Sunny buried herself under the covers and snuggled next to Yuri giggling as she did so. 

Unable to contain her happiness,Yuri giggled as well.She turned around to face her back to Sunny knowing that she would feel awkward if they faced each other.

"Night Bunny."said Yuri.

"Good morning Yul."Sunny answered.

'Oh right,it's already past four in the morning.'Yuri thought,forgetting about their recent schedule.

She felt the bed shift slightly and a petite arm wrapped around her waist. 

Yuri's heart started beating faster than normal and she felt a little hot even though the AC was on.

'How can I sleep like this with Sunny's arm wrapped around my waist?!'Yuri thought,trying not to fidget around. 

Let's just say that Yuri had one of the best nights she ever had.