Chapter 3

Normal POV

"Ahahahahaha!Heeeheee!Yu-Yuri-ah!!!!!"Sunny squealed loudly.

"Who's better?"asked Yuri,not giving Sunny any mercy.

"Y-you,hahahahaha!Yuri-ahh!S-s-stop!You a-are!You're better!"Sunny replied,out of breath.

Yuri halted her attack but she didn't release Sunny.

"Why?"the tanned girl asked.

"Because-"started Sunny.

"Because?"Yuri repeated,urging Sunny to continue.

"You still look like a model even when you're on a pile of poop."Sunny stated.

"Hey!I told you to forget about that already!"Yuri exclaimed.

Sunny giggled after seeing Yuri's reaction and soon Yuri joined in.

Seeing Yuri in a vulnerable state,Sunny reversed their position in a second and started tickling Yuri.

"Revenge!Mwahahaha!"Sunny laughed evilly.

"Lee Soonkyu!!!You'll pay!Ahh!Stop!Hahaha!"Yuri said,trying to hold her laughter in.

After a while of non-stop tickling,they laid on the floor panting from their tickle wars.

Their eyes met and they unconsciously moved closer to each other.

Holding herself up with both of her hands on either side of Sunny's head,Yuri loomed above Sunny studying her face before she continued.

'She looks so beautiful.Her eyes always have a michievous tint to it and her lips are so pouty always begging to be kissed.Why are you so irresistible?'

Sunny had no other reaction but a blushing face and shallow breathing.

'I'm seriously going to die right here.Yuri's so close to me and it's been a while since we were this close.Haha,I'm not used to it yet I guess.Oh God,I can't take this.She's getting closer!Or is it just me?'

Sunny wasn't pushing her off so Yuri took this as an ok to continue.

'What are you doing?Well,Sunny isn't slapping me off right now so..."Yuri thought,slowly leaning in.

'Y-Yuri's about to k-kiss me.My heart's beating so fast.'Sunny thought,looking up into Yuri's eyes.

They both closed their eyes;their lips only millimeters away.

Closer.

Closer.

Closer.