Chapter 7

Quickly and quietly,Yuri packed in her room.Wondering if Sunny heard about the news,Yuri left her room and went to tell Sunny the good news.

She held the doorknob and walked in to see Taeyeon on top of Sunny.

'Oh my God!'Yuri screamed in her head,covering her mouth with the palm of her hand. 

She ran out and closed the door quietly behind her.

'Holy crap,they were about to kiss then do it and I walked in on them!'Yuri thought,lying on her bed.

"Unnie,you're done packing already?"Seohyun asked,popping her head in.

"Yeah,are you?"Yuri asked.

"C-Can you help me?"Seohyun asked.

"Sure maknae!Let's go."Yuri replied.

She didn't know what it was but something inside her made her angry when she saw Taeyeon and Sunny about to kiss.

"Get a hold of yourself Kwon.You can do it.You can do it."Yuri said to herself. 

"Unnie,are you okay?"Seohyun asked,hearing her unnie talking to herself.

"Huh?Yeah,I'm fine.Of course I'm fine."Yuri said with a smile.

They passed by SunYeon's room and Yuri frowned unknowingly when she imagined what they were doing behind those doors. 

Taeyeon closed in on Sunny and smirked at Sunny's face.Her eyes were squeezed shut and she was frozen in place.

'How cute.'Taeyeon thought.

"Do you wanna know something?"Taeyeon asked,leaning down till her nose touched Sunny's neck. 

"Wh-what?"Sunny stuttered,her eyes still shut. 

"You smell good."said Taeyeon,getting off Sunny.

Sunny's eyes opened and glared at Taeyeon.

"You scared me!I thought you were-"Sunny stopped,not wanting to continue.

"Going to kiss you."Taeyeon finished with a smirk on her face.

Sunny opened her mouth then closed it again.She huffed and got back to packing her luggage.

"All because of that stupid bikini."Sunny muttered.

"I'm sorry Sunny."Taeyeon apologized,back hugging Sunny.

"Whatever."Sunny said angrily.

"Besides,if I wanted to kiss you,I wouldn't want our first kiss to be shared here in our room."teased Taeyeon,wagging her eyebrows at Sunny.

"Ew!"Sunny exclaimed,blushing then slapping Taeyeon's arms that wrapped around her waist.

"Hehe.Saranghae Bunny."said Taeyeon,pecking Sunny's cheek suddenly then running out of the room knowing very well that Sunny would explode.

"BYUNTAE!!!YA!!!!!GET BACK HERE!!!!!!!!!!"Sunny yelled,forgetting about her unfinished luggage and chasing Taeyeon.