•P r o l o g u e•

𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞
𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚍𝚊𝚢
𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

The people scurried pass him. Everything was in haze. As they disappeared one by one behind him as he walked forward feeling hallow. The emptiness was unbareable. He could feel it throughout his body. He could sense it, the emptiness as if that person no longer existed. It was that kind of hallow feeling. Starting from the heart and flowing through his blood and throughout his body. The feeling eating him slowly, as if drowning him whole. His stomach twisted in anxiety.

The world seemed to have dissolved before him. The busy street no longer made any noise around him. It was as if he could hear a beep on his ear that didn't let him hear anything other than his own ears ring.

He was losing all his strength as he fell on his knees. He realised he had walked up to the sidewalk where they first crossed paths. Where they had bumped into eachother because they were both in a hurry to reach the school on time.

The second time, they'd promised they would be the best of friends and never part ways and stay by eachother's side.

But all the promises and memories turned into a pile of ash as it burned down before him when Suho left for Japan right after Seyeon's death.

It hadn't even been one week. And things were unfolding so fast. Seojun couldn't help but look at his own world crumble before him. And now all he could hold on to was the thin string of hope.

He was waiting for Suho to come back.

For things to be fine. To be alright.
For it to be better.

And as he looked at the night's starless sky, he realised he had waited for him for the whole day. Just like the sky without stars at night, it was worthless. Just like how Seojun's life was without his friend. The beauty of life is all meaningless when you don't have a person to make it beautiful itself for you, right? Maybe tomorrow he would come back. Tomorrow. Yeah one more tomorrow.

⚛⚛⚛

A few days, a few weeks, a few years. Just a bit longer, he would then come back.

But as time passed, all Seojun could think was, what was he to do when Suho finally comes back? The more time of them being apart grew, the more he lost idea of what he wanted to really do.

He was helpless. It had been five years. Would he really come back now?

— ⚜To be continued⚜ —

@suseomance Hi loves! *Giggles* I'm here with another fanfiction. Also this time I have Seojun as bottom for the ones who like him bottoming. Top Suho enthusiasts, imma make a new one after sometime for you guys too *nervous laugh* So quick reminders:

•This is Gay/Yaoi/BL/boyslove/boy×boy so if you don't like it, please don't read it unless you wanna try something new which is good and you're always welcome to read my works.
•Characters do not belong to me as it is from the True beauty Webtoon but this fiction does.
•May contain smut ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
•Swear words.
•Comtains angst and this one is pretty sad at first and may have triggering topics for some.
•Also inspired by the song 'To Die For' by Sam Smith ♡
•English isn't my first language so please correct or ignore my grammatical errors.
•Last but not least hope you enjoy.

| also I'm not so confident with this story 'cause I lack inspiration right now }: |

Love y'all( ◜‿◝ )♡