•Epilogue•

𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚒𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛
𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚒𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 (𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚒𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛)

Seojun felt bubbly in the inside as he walked hand in hand with Suho down the sidewalk.

Don't you think there is a sacrifice for everything? You might go through hardships and pain. But don't you think it makes you stronger and makes you shine brighter? Just like how a diamond is cut for it get a good shape. And the more you cut the more it shines.

Sometimes following your heart might lead to pain and loneliness in the end. But not every story has the same sad ending when you have an unrequited love.

Following your heart and in the right track makes it better and different from others. Love itself is such a beautiful, beautiful thing. And once you taste it, you can't let it go. It may be hard and very bad in a way. But keeping it pure and true can just give love a whole new meaning. Love is unique in it's own way for everyone.

Maybe loving isn't bad. We meet our right one on the right time. The someone who will be by your side forever and love you to death. Someone you can die for. Someone who dies for you.

Love, as hard as it is to find but look around you. You'll find it in someone. They'll be waiting for you to look at them too. Just like Seojun did.

Facing bad things aren't bad. They are good. In some or the other way. If you don't think so this way now, you'll know when it's over.

— ⚜The End⚜ —